• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi Axis Bank RuPay UPI Credit Card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Kiwi launches Lifetime Free 'Axis bank RuPay Credit card' and ‘Credit on UPI’ | Flat 2% Cashback for Waitlist users:

Website link:

Flat 2% Cashback for Waitlist users and Flat 1% Cashback on Scan & Pay

Kiwi app is expected to go live by mid May but the website is ready for users to register and join the waitlist

Kiwi will offer RuPay credit card to users to make UPI payments

The leadership expects to onboard 2 Mn users in eighteen months

Kiwi, a credit card platform, has announced the launch of its all-in-one “Credit on UPI,” solution for customers. Certified by the NPCI, Kiwi is the first app in India that will help customers experience “Credit on UPI” by issuing Rupay Cards in partnership with banks.

With this launch, the company aims to create one of the largest direct-to-consumer (D2C) models in the credit market through its mobile application, which offers users the ability to make payments using either a credit card or bank account directly through their phones in a secure manner.

Speaking about the launch, Siddharth Mehta, co-founder, Kiwi, said, “UPI has become the most inclusive mode of payment in India, with over 30 crore unique users and 5 crore merchants onboarded on the platform. With the launch of Kiwi app, for the first time in India, users can now leverage the power of a (RuPay) credit card with the convenience and ease of UPI. Our vision is to enable access to credit on UPI for 1 million users over the next 18 months.”

Kiwi users will be issued a RuPay credit card, digitally and instantly. Post receiving the card, users will be able to link the card to UPI on the app and will be able to use the “Credit on UPI” transactions facility at offline as well as online stores. The Kiwi app will also help users manage their cards with a host of facilities like blocking cards, increasing limits, and making card payments while rewarding them for every transaction.

Praveena Rai, COO, NPCI said, “In our step towards attaining the goal of ‘Digital Payments for All’, Kiwi will be a game-changer in the Indian credit card industry. With the monthly expenditure on UPI P2M transactions amounting to approximately Rs. 3.2 lakh crore, which is almost 2.5x larger than the monthly credit card spends, Kiwi is set to capitalize on a significant untapped market. Looking at the whitespace that Kiwi is addressing, we’re confident that their model will support plenty of Indian credit card users on a daily basis.”

Last edited:
i am not talking about 2% cashback earned. like you will get 8 kiwis on 100 spent.

i am talking about the total limit of rewards earned in a month, as per Kiwi it is 2% of your total credit limit.
let's says you have credit limit of 1lacs then your reward limit will be 2000 or 1000 (2000 for waitlisted users and 1000 for normal)..
this was the case, but now kiwi guy saying 2% limit is for kiwi's earned means you can only earn 2000 or 1000 kiwis so 500 or 250 cash in a month.

To me it looks guy that guy is just avoiding to credit kiwi.

don't know why but kiwi support is like non-existent nowadays. complained on twitter, whatsapp and mail but nothing.
where can i complain against kiwi ?
i don't think we can complain to rbi ombudsman, only axis bank showed up there..
should i complain to axis pno ? kiwi support really gone down to drain..

mailed them 4-5 times, dm on twitter and multiple messages on whatsapp from last 5-6 days, but again today they reply some thing
"
Dear Customer,
Thanks for reaching out!
We understand your concern about our rewards program.
We would like to inform you that you have exceeded the monthly rewards limit for earning Kiwis this month. The accumulation of Kiwis will resume from the next month.
Note, for waitlist customers, the maximum cap on rewards is set at 2% of the total credit limit on the card & for general customers, the maximum cap on rewards is 1% of the total credit limit on the card.
For more detailed information, we kindly request you to review our reward policy by visiting the following link: https://www.gokiwi.in/rewards-policy_v2/
If you require any further assistance, we encourage you to visit the Help & Support section within the Kiwi app.
Cheers!
Team Kiwi"

even kiwi's T&C clearly says reward limit is on cash earned in rupees, but these idiots kept saying it is kiwis earned

i don't think we can complain to rbi ombudsman, only axis bank showed up there..

mailed them 4-5 times, dm on twitter and multiple messages on whatsapp from last 5-6 days, but again today they reply some thing
"
Dear Customer,
Thanks for reaching out!
We would like to inform you that you have exceeded the monthly rewards limit for earning Kiwis this month. The accumulation of Kiwis will resume from the next month.
Note, for waitlist customers, the maximum cap on rewards is set at 2% of the total credit limit on the card & for general customers, the maximum cap on rewards is 1% of the total credit limit on the card.
For more detailed information, we kindly request you to review our reward policy by visiting the following link: https://www.gokiwi.in/rewards-policy_v2/
If you require any further assistance, we encourage you to visit the Help & Support section within the Kiwi app.
Cheers!
Team Kiwi"

even kiwi's T&C clearly says reward limit is on cash earned in rupees, but these idiots kept saying it is kiwis earned
go to rbi and complain against the nbfc funding kiwi
or axis bank both will work

"
Dear Customer,
Thanks for reaching out!
Cheers!
Team Kiwi"

Bro, Kiwi UPI rewards valid only on selected merchant categories, first make sure you paid to eligible merchant categories.

Bro, Kiwi UPI rewards valid only on selected merchant categories, first make sure you paid to eligible merchant categories.
i know that my case is little bit different, at the time when i got kiwi card my limit was 15k and my axis iocl card has 252000, after some time all my axis cards limit updated to 252000, but here's the issue my kiwi card limit is 252000 but reward limit is still 300 (2% of credit limit), complained dozens of times to update reward limit but nothing.
so i have to raise request everytime to credit pending kiwi's manually after transactions. till last month no issue, i just ask them on twitter within 5 minutes they credit the kiwis.
but this month their support team gone, god knows where.. no response on twitter or mail. on whatsapp after messaging 5-6 times daily for 3-4 days, they reply once and kept saying the limit is for kiwis points and you already earned 5000 kiwi's

My credit limit - 252000 and current kiwi reward limit - 300 rupees

correct kiwi reward limit/ month should be - 5040 rupees means 20160 kiwi points

already earned more than 6000 kiwi i.e. 1500 this month.

kiwi guys avoiding crediting kiwi now and kept saying your limit is 5000 kiwi point only

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-08-20 at 5.46.18 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-08-20 at 5.46.18 PM.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 25

"
Dear Customer,
Thanks for reaching out!
Cheers!
Team Kiwi"

Kyon bakre ki jan lene par tule ho vai? 😂

Kyon bakre ki jan lene par tule ho vai? 😂
lagta h kwik se funds quickly udd gye isliye policy hi change kar dio.. rupees se sidha kiwi me..

so looks like it is .25 % for normal users and 0.5% for wailisted customers..

per month reward limit sidhe 1/4 kar dia.. but app me still rupees me show kar rha h limit

lagta h kwik se funds quickly udd gye isliye policy hi change kar dio.. rupees se sidha kiwi me..

so looks like it is .25 % for normal users and 0.5% for wailisted customers..

per month reward limit sidhe 1/4 kar dia.. but app me still rupees me show kar rha h limit
Actually policy change ni h but tumhara purana limit inhone update ni kia abhi tak system me. Isliye 2% of ₹15k show horha hai.

Kiwi ka game Cheq jaisa hi hona hai pehle se dikh rha tha jab inhone half baked product launch kia or deadline pe deadline cross hote ja rhe the but inke update ni aarhe the.

Actually policy change ni h but tumhara purana limit inhone update ni kia abhi tak system me. Isliye 2% of ₹15k show horha hai.

Kiwi ka game Cheq jaisa hi hona hai pehle se dikh rha tha jab inhone half baked product launch kia or deadline pe deadline cross hote ja rhe the but inke update ni aarhe the.
starting me kiwi giving cashback upto 2% of credit limit i.e. in rupees and now they just changed rupees into kiwi in t&c

limit update is different matter, that they don't to resolve..
but as they are crediting manually after every transaction no issue till then, but now are just rejecting saying limit is on kiwi earned not rupees claimed..

i earned 6000 kiwi and all of that from upi qr merchant payments..
now tell me what they are saying is true and always there, then my kiwi reward limit should 5040 then how come i earned 6000 kiwi in august
and i also in first month i earned exact 300 rupees not 300 kiwis.. so they did change policy to save money and devlauted the card silently

Slowly (but surely), I am getting unhappy with Kiwi App. Most of the time, it is not working. Scan payments tried 4 times yesterday. All failed.

Even for the Trxns on UPI bank accounts - enabled in Kiwi App - are not going thru. Bank account to another bank account - also not going thru.

Transfers to UPI-ID (for other banks accounts) are also not going thru.

After trying multiple times - for each of the above categories of Trxns - I paid by using PhonePe n Paytm - 2 Trxns in each App - each trxn - above 10K.

Honeymoon is over. Looks like hard times ahead.

h o

Slowly (but surely), I am getting unhappy with Kiwi App. Most of the time, it is not working. Scan payments tried 4 times yesterday. All failed.

Even for the Trxns on UPI bank accounts - enabled in Kiwi App - are not going thru. Bank account to another bank account - also not going thru.

Transfers to UPI-ID (for other banks accounts) are also not going thru.

After trying multiple times - for each of the above categories of Trxns - I paid by using PhonePe n Paytm - 2 Trxns in each App - each trxn - above 10K.

Honeymoon is over. Looks like hard times ahead.

h o
At time it do give disappointments like i was having issues too but that was due to there handle problems
i waited for 2-3 days and it worked again and started milking kiwi again...yes it make u unhappy but in the end of the month its okay seeing 2% cashback directly to you SBA.

Koi Axis Freecharge RuPay CC ka pata lagao, kya reward milega uspar UPI se. Card is still on beta phase.

Guys card ko kitna time lagta hai on average? Mere father ne 1st August ko kyc Kiya tha, abhi tak koi reply nahi aya unse.

What's app wali team ka same reply aa Raha ha hai, "we are unable to connect with axis Bank for the information, sorry for the inconvenience". Call support bhi nahi hai inka, agar is weekend Tak nahi hua toh mostly application cancel karne wale hai.

Guys card ko kitna time lagta hai on average? Mere father ne 1st August ko kyc Kiya tha, abhi tak koi reply nahi aya unse.

What's app wali team ka same reply aa Raha ha hai, "we are unable to connect with axis Bank for the information, sorry for the inconvenience". Call support bhi nahi hai inka, agar is weekend Tak nahi hua toh mostly application cancel karne wale hai.
Itne din tak koi revert ni aaya matlab cancel hai application.

twitter is the way to solve the query at earliest.

Application was rejected on the basis of "inadequate documents". My father did offline kyc as the vkyc wasn't available and he waited for a long time.

He provided ITR on the day the agent came to do the kyc but asked for computation form after 4 days.

After this, axis rejected the application after 28 days and asks to reapply!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230828_084835_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230828_084835_WhatsApp.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20230828_084831_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230828_084831_WhatsApp.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 20
I am holding axis Flipkart from 2019 and Airtel from 2022 but when i applied for kiwi it displayed an error card is not approved
My issue is that no application number is generated no cibil hit or any message or mail from axis regarding rejection
This message is only showing in kivi app
When i mailed to pro they replied

Is there is anything I can do in this case

Attachments

• IMG-20230828-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20230828-WA0001.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20230828_173612.jpg
    IMG_20230828_173612.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 16
Back