• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi Axis Bank RuPay UPI Credit Card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Kiwi launches Lifetime Free 'Axis bank RuPay Credit card' and ‘Credit on UPI’ | Flat 2% Cashback for Waitlist users:

Website link:

Flat 2% Cashback for Waitlist users and Flat 1% Cashback on Scan & Pay

Kiwi app is expected to go live by mid May but the website is ready for users to register and join the waitlist

Kiwi will offer RuPay credit card to users to make UPI payments

The leadership expects to onboard 2 Mn users in eighteen months

Kiwi, a credit card platform, has announced the launch of its all-in-one “Credit on UPI,” solution for customers. Certified by the NPCI, Kiwi is the first app in India that will help customers experience “Credit on UPI” by issuing Rupay Cards in partnership with banks.

With this launch, the company aims to create one of the largest direct-to-consumer (D2C) models in the credit market through its mobile application, which offers users the ability to make payments using either a credit card or bank account directly through their phones in a secure manner.

Speaking about the launch, Siddharth Mehta, co-founder, Kiwi, said, “UPI has become the most inclusive mode of payment in India, with over 30 crore unique users and 5 crore merchants onboarded on the platform. With the launch of Kiwi app, for the first time in India, users can now leverage the power of a (RuPay) credit card with the convenience and ease of UPI. Our vision is to enable access to credit on UPI for 1 million users over the next 18 months.”

Kiwi users will be issued a RuPay credit card, digitally and instantly. Post receiving the card, users will be able to link the card to UPI on the app and will be able to use the “Credit on UPI” transactions facility at offline as well as online stores. The Kiwi app will also help users manage their cards with a host of facilities like blocking cards, increasing limits, and making card payments while rewarding them for every transaction.

Praveena Rai, COO, NPCI said, “In our step towards attaining the goal of ‘Digital Payments for All’, Kiwi will be a game-changer in the Indian credit card industry. With the monthly expenditure on UPI P2M transactions amounting to approximately Rs. 3.2 lakh crore, which is almost 2.5x larger than the monthly credit card spends, Kiwi is set to capitalize on a significant untapped market. Looking at the whitespace that Kiwi is addressing, we’re confident that their model will support plenty of Indian credit card users on a daily basis.”

Last edited:
The sms message is not being sent when i send sms CUSTID XXXX to 56161600. My service provider is BSNL and i have recharged for main balance also so that i can send sms from main balance but still sms is not being sent.

Let us wait for more updates so that we can get full credit card number and validity
As such by getting the customer id, you can only change limits. Card information cannot be accessed. So lets wait :)

The sms message is not being sent when i send sms CUSTID XXXX to 56161600. My service provider is BSNL and i have recharged for main balance also so that i can send sms from main balance but still sms is not being sent.

Let us wait for more updates so that we can get full credit card number and validity
It’s CUSTIDCC for credit card not just CUSTID. CUSTID is for savings and current account relationships.

Last edited:
How do i get activation code for Axis Bank Kwik (Kiwi) Credit Card. Axis Bank site is asking for activation code for getting details of card when i logged to site

Last edited:
It’s CUSTIDCC for credit card not just CUSTID. CUSTID is for savings and current account relationships.
Same..sorry ..I typed CUSTIDCC XXXX only. But it is solved now. I got my Customer ID yesterday. BSNL customer have to recharge small amount say 20 or 30 through ‘Top up’ plans so that some amount is added to main balance of sim and through this we can send sms CUSTIDCC XXXX to 56161600 (where XXXX is the last 4 digits of the credit card) and then Axis Bank responds with our Customer ID.

Anybody got full Credit Card Number of Axis Bank Kiwi CC. If got, please tell how you got.

Same..sorry ..I typed CUSTIDCC XXXX only. But it is solved now. I got my Customer ID yesterday. BSNL customer have to recharge small amount say 20 or 30 through ‘Top up’ plans so that some amount is added to main balance of sim and through this we can send sms CUSTIDCC XXXX to 56161600 (where XXXX is the last 4 digits of the credit card) and then Axis Bank responds with our Customer ID.

Anybody got full Credit Card Number of Axis Bank Kiwi CC. If got, please tell how you got.
As of now(04 july 2023) ...it seems no one have got full digital card number of Axis kwik card...
It will be enabled on Kiwi app on upcoming days..

Wait for 3 to 4 days.You will receive activation code from Axis bank via email.There after you will be able to unbox your card on axis app.
Thanks. I had already got activation code in email which i overlooked and i know searched and got it. Thanks. I thought i would get Full Credit Card Number and validity after entering Activation Code, but seems like even Axis Bank dont know Kiwi Full Credit Card Details.😂

Thanks. I had already got activation code in email which i overlooked and i know searched and got it. Thanks. I thought i would get Full Credit Card Number and validity after entering Activation Code, but seems like even Axis Bank dont know Kiwi Full Credit Card Details.😂
Dont expect it from Axis on this(digital card).
If anyhow one who give you the card info is only Kiwi app.In my opinion it will be enabled soon on kiwi app.

Mine case
On 30th June received WhatsApp message from kiwi
Installed app, card activated on same day
Did first transaction on 1st July, got 1000 kiwis , redeemed on same day got ₹250 instantly
Received activation code on 3th July on email id

It's ltf so will ditch my neu card

I'm axis account holder and have axis ace card.

Kindly share some more like, Merchant type and Amount of payment ?
Even I faced the same. Thrice or so.. Common observation - it was paytm merchant QR code and transaction amount was 34/58/100... Got the refund to the card without raising complaint in 3days.. I'm facing issues at few but not all of the paytm QRs

Back