• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi Axis Bank RuPay UPI Credit Card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Kiwi launches Lifetime Free 'Axis bank RuPay Credit card' and ‘Credit on UPI’ | Flat 2% Cashback for Waitlist users:

Website link:

Flat 2% Cashback for Waitlist users and Flat 1% Cashback on Scan & Pay

Kiwi app is expected to go live by mid May but the website is ready for users to register and join the waitlist

Kiwi will offer RuPay credit card to users to make UPI payments

The leadership expects to onboard 2 Mn users in eighteen months

Kiwi, a credit card platform, has announced the launch of its all-in-one “Credit on UPI,” solution for customers. Certified by the NPCI, Kiwi is the first app in India that will help customers experience “Credit on UPI” by issuing Rupay Cards in partnership with banks.

With this launch, the company aims to create one of the largest direct-to-consumer (D2C) models in the credit market through its mobile application, which offers users the ability to make payments using either a credit card or bank account directly through their phones in a secure manner.

Speaking about the launch, Siddharth Mehta, co-founder, Kiwi, said, “UPI has become the most inclusive mode of payment in India, with over 30 crore unique users and 5 crore merchants onboarded on the platform. With the launch of Kiwi app, for the first time in India, users can now leverage the power of a (RuPay) credit card with the convenience and ease of UPI. Our vision is to enable access to credit on UPI for 1 million users over the next 18 months.”

Kiwi users will be issued a RuPay credit card, digitally and instantly. Post receiving the card, users will be able to link the card to UPI on the app and will be able to use the “Credit on UPI” transactions facility at offline as well as online stores. The Kiwi app will also help users manage their cards with a host of facilities like blocking cards, increasing limits, and making card payments while rewarding them for every transaction.

Praveena Rai, COO, NPCI said, “In our step towards attaining the goal of ‘Digital Payments for All’, Kiwi will be a game-changer in the Indian credit card industry. With the monthly expenditure on UPI P2M transactions amounting to approximately Rs. 3.2 lakh crore, which is almost 2.5x larger than the monthly credit card spends, Kiwi is set to capitalize on a significant untapped market. Looking at the whitespace that Kiwi is addressing, we’re confident that their model will support plenty of Indian credit card users on a daily basis.”

Last edited:
android app updates are always rolled out in batches, not everyone gets in the same day
I've not got it either
Not always.
It depends upon how well the app is tested.

New App versions can be rolled out in stagged manner. The percentage 0-100 can be decided based on the business decision. It is usually done to avoid any sudden critical issue on the build. This way if they find any critical bug in the early stage of the roll out, they can pull that app version to make sure others are not affectedbas the old version is still in circulation. If the app is performing well without any critical issue, it can be gradualy or directly moved to 100% roll out in a day or two.

Not always.
It depends upon how well the app is tested.

New App versions can be rolled out in stagged manner. The percentage 0-100 can be decided based on the business decision. It is usually done to avoid any sudden critical issue on the build. This way if they find any critical bug in the early stage of the roll out, they can pull that app version to make sure others are not affectedbas the old version is still in circulation. If the app is performing well without any critical issue, it can be gradualy or directly moved to 100% roll out in a day or two.
It's a financial application so there will a lot of testing will go into it before releasing to the Market. It's basically a Tom and Jerry. Jerry has to pass everything without get caught to the Tom.

It take lot of work we have be patient as it's new startup so process might be slow.

I hope they pick up the pace as it's a trending now to cash in more customers now.

Note: Whoever working in IT understand the pain when testing team send whole list of bug and product launch is near. Sh*t worst situation project manager is always behind you to fix the issue 😞.

Complaint to RBI Ombudsman regarding this b*kch*di then bank will always give you updates even before their software testing team.
Bro, In no way the given update will enhance/reduce the usability of Kwik Axis card.You can use this card without having the full card detils via upi on almost everywhere.Just chill and aane do jab update aayega mil hi jayega.😃

Bro, In no way the given update will enhance/reduce the usability of Kwik Axis card.You can use this card without having the full card detils via upi on almost everywhere.Just chill and aane do jab update aayega mil hi jayega.😃
Yes 😂. It's jab Tak chelega maja Karo. Leki question nahi puchna nai to kiwi team lol.😂

Kiwi Team reply: if you ask them also they will say wait for the next update by end of July you should receive. And you ask for bill nahi generate uva hai don't ask me sir wait for the update. Ur on our waiting list 😅.

Yes 😂. It's jab Tak chelega maja Karo. Leki question nahi puchna nai to kiwi team lol.😂
Bhai,
Kiwi can't give anything on their own(Though i am not batting for Kiwi team) as for sharing the card details kiwi software systems required integration with Axis systems and where the name Axis bank come on picture then @VISHESH_BANSAL will only describe ,Ki kya ho sakta hai..

Bhai,
Kiwi can't give anything on their own(Though i am not batting for Kiwi team) as for sharing the card details kiwi software systems required integration with Axis systems and where the name Axis bank come on picture then @VISHESH_BANSAL will only describe ,Ki kya ho sakta hai..
Yes @Rkr it's very difficult to get work done in time with axis bank. Idk why they choose axis bank as there partner.

I hv also done physical kyc on satday...got 72hr email on satday.. yet no update till now.. application tracking says wait for 5-7 working days.
Update:
One of the axis agent called and came to Workplace for Verification Purpose.Enquired about role,sal, experience and left.

First of it's kind for me.Long Back For FKaxis they did phone verification after physical kyc.

Bro Axis hai isliye card thoda lucrative hai 😂HDFC aisehi UPI Rupay card ko ₹250 fee me bech rha tha with worst possible Reward rate
They have launched the Rupay digital card to divert the customers attention towards this card and inturn putting halt on the conversion request on their existing core cards like Regallia,Moneback plus etc ..They tried to play the game but they failed to understand that now a days customers are on driver seat and knows very well how to go..

They have launched the Rupay digital card to divert the customers attention towards this card and inturn putting halt on the conversion request on their existing core cards like Regallia,Moneback plus etc ..They tried to play the game but they failed to understand that now a days customers are on driver seat and knows very well how to go..
Yes, I'm going to cancel the HDFC upi card before its annual renewal. Especially since Kiwi is in hand :D

Mera to IRCTC me payment hua kiwi coins b mile, IRCTC ka server down tha toh refund b aagya 😂
Enjoy your
Kiwi-fruit.jpg

Back