• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi Credit Card

anyone who can please help me?
I got yes bank kiwi credit card approved but somehow I am not able to link it with upi on kiwi app. Also I can't add bank account in kiwi app. When it tries to link the otp comes from axisbank but kiwi app doesn't read that sms otp and it says timeout. I have given all the required permissions to kiwi app and tried everything on both wifi, and mobile data, uninstalled/installed couple of times and tried and nothing works. What are my options here? My android is a little old!

@Riya Sharma 21years @me_sovon mostly 6+months

There is no cibil hit or any enquiry on checking eligibility is the advantage of it.
if ur eligible it ask to apply. if not eligible, u can use ur existing account/rupay credit card and get cashback. so harm in checking,
now that there is offer of rs.1000 on approval by kiwi. u can check right now
here is the invite if u need
Invite link: click here
When registering on the app, I was asked for PAN and directly got rejected saying not meeting internal policies, thought this app could be used with other credit cards and accounts too, did that too required some credit? I have 769 CIBIL with 7 months history, shouldn't be that bad...

Back