• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi Neon subscription launched, 5% online, 2% UPI

doomlord

TF Premier
**Kiwi NEON Subscription Benefits**

**Flat 2% Cashback**
- On Scan & Pay transactions

**5% Cashback**
- On annual spends of ₹1.5L

**Airport Lounge Access**
- And other benefits

Cashback Plan:

**Annual Spend ₹50K**
- 3% cashback on all spends up to ₹50K

**Annual Spend ₹1L**
- 4% cashback on all spends up to ₹1 Lakh

**Annual Spend ₹1.5L**
- 5% cashback on all spends up to ₹1.5 Lakh

**Notes:**
- Milestone rewards will be credited by the end of the next month.
- Select merchant categories are excluded from the Reward Program.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240719_200444.webp
    Screenshot_20240719_200444.webp
    296.8 KB · Views: 612
Activated the card today and setup the PIN via the Kiwi app itself. It is little concerning that full number is not visible. That means we will be forced to use Kiwi app to Clear the dues instead of other platform of choice.

Card details feature is coming soon in the app.
You can use any BBPS supported platform to pay the bill. I just paid using Paytm. It was instant.

I did transaction of 1500 rs scan and pay but kiwi not credited till now. The transaction done was two days ago.
I mailed kiwi and they are saying it is telecom equipment and sales but it was grocery shop and 10 days ago I received kiwis I paid rs 1700 at that time.

Applied today thru Kiwi app.
Kyc completed pretty much easy.
Card yet to be generated showing 5-6 working days on the app.

Let's see if this card will be useful or not as I already have SBI cashback card, if not useful will close it off.

may be some less amount on any online portal for bill pay with qrscan option..but if merchant is 4900 then moye moye
Merchant is 4900 so Moye Moye 😆.

This is actually for maintenance payment on Nobrokerhood app, they don't allow QR to scan via credit cards and using credit card directly on their platform is charged at 1.4% + GST + Processing fees

So I need some CC who can give atleast 2% CB via this utility 4900 payment.

Option 1 is to use Amazon Pay ICICI CC for 1% CB and use HDFC Platinum DC for bill payment and get 1% CB, so overall can save roughly 0.5% here.

Need some more suggestions to accumulate more CB.

Merchant is 4900 so Moye Moye 😆.

This is actually for maintenance payment on Nobrokerhood app, they don't allow QR to scan via credit cards and using credit card directly on their platform is charged at 1.4% + GST + Processing fees

So I need some CC who can give atleast 2% CB via this utility 4900 payment.

Option 1 is to use Amazon Pay ICICI CC for 1% CB and use HDFC Platinum DC for bill payment and get 1% CB, so overall can save roughly 0.5% here.

Need some more suggestions to accumulate more CB.
why not millenia db..it give 2.5%

Back