• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi Neon subscription launched, 5% online, 2% UPI

doomlord

TF Premier
**Kiwi NEON Subscription Benefits**

**Flat 2% Cashback**
- On Scan & Pay transactions

**5% Cashback**
- On annual spends of ₹1.5L

**Airport Lounge Access**
- And other benefits

Cashback Plan:

**Annual Spend ₹50K**
- 3% cashback on all spends up to ₹50K

**Annual Spend ₹1L**
- 4% cashback on all spends up to ₹1 Lakh

**Annual Spend ₹1.5L**
- 5% cashback on all spends up to ₹1.5 Lakh

**Notes:**
- Milestone rewards will be credited by the end of the next month.
- Select merchant categories are excluded from the Reward Program.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240719_200444.webp
    Screenshot_20240719_200444.webp
    296.8 KB · Views: 612
Kiwi app kitna safe hai? Data and privacy policy ke hisab se.
It's soooo privacy oriented that , they don't even reveal its full number to users in the first place.
Hide Goodbye GIF

This Kiwi(Klick) card is really good currently. Used it for the past 2-3 days and getting 2% even for paying at a small Thele vaala :hehe:

Also, it's giving flat 10 cashback(40 Kiwis) while paying through bank account on merchants where CC UPI is restricted. Don't know whether this is some offer or what.

Finally Able to see Kiwi Credit Card Details On Yes Bank IRIS App

1. Get Customer ID on Yes Bank Netbanking Forgot Login ID Page

Screenshot2024-08-30at9.05.59PM.png
image.png

2. After Getting Customer ID, Download IRIS Yes Bank App, herehttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.irisbyyes.app&hl=en_IN
3. You will get a option to login by Aadhar Card, use Aadhar No. and Customer ID and login to app.
4. Enter Kiwi Card Pin when asked.
5. In Credit Card Section You will be able to see/manage complete credit card details.

It was not working previously, but seems like just started working now!

Finally Able to see Kiwi Credit Card Details On Yes Bank IRIS App

1. Get Customer ID on Yes Bank Netbanking Forgot Login ID Page

Screenshot2024-08-30at9.05.59PM.png
image.png

2. After Getting Customer ID, Download IRIS Yes Bank App, herehttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.irisbyyes.app&hl=en_IN
3. You will get a option to login by Aadhar Card, use Aadhar No. and Customer ID and login to app.
4. Enter Kiwi Card Pin when asked.
5. In Credit Card Section You will be able to see/manage complete credit card details.

It was not working previously, but seems like just started working now!
Last time I tried a month back and forgot to note down the customer Id. And now getting an error.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-31-10-58-18-55_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.webp
    Screenshot_2024-08-31-10-58-18-55_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.webp
    193.6 KB · Views: 6
Last time I tried a month back and forgot to note down the customer Id. And now getting an error.
Even I got this error when I tried. I took the screenshot to post here but when I pressed OK and clicked on Know Your Customer ID button again, got the SMS 🙂
So just press OK and try again. You will get some admin123 password also which I believe is of no use.

Even I got this error when I tried. I took the screenshot to post here but when I pressed OK and clicked on Know Your Customer ID button again, got the SMS 🙂
So just press OK and try again. You will get some admin123 password also which I believe is of no use.
Tried in another mobile and was able to retrieve the customer Id. Glad that now I can see the entire card number and have noted it down already.

Back