• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi Neon subscription launched, 5% online, 2% UPI

doomlord

TF Premier
**Kiwi NEON Subscription Benefits**

**Flat 2% Cashback**
- On Scan & Pay transactions

**5% Cashback**
- On annual spends of ₹1.5L

**Airport Lounge Access**
- And other benefits

Cashback Plan:

**Annual Spend ₹50K**
- 3% cashback on all spends up to ₹50K

**Annual Spend ₹1L**
- 4% cashback on all spends up to ₹1 Lakh

**Annual Spend ₹1.5L**
- 5% cashback on all spends up to ₹1.5 Lakh

**Notes:**
- Milestone rewards will be credited by the end of the next month.
- Select merchant categories are excluded from the Reward Program.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240719_200444.webp
    Screenshot_20240719_200444.webp
    296.8 KB · Views: 611
QR code method is scan and pay.
Collect is when u type UPI id manually and send payment request.
Intent is when u directly select another UPI app without typing upi id and QR code.
Makes sense but then are we saying I can transfer to others UPI IDs directly isn't this a loop whole because I get cashback and can transfer to family

Makes sense but then are we saying I can transfer to others UPI IDs directly isn't this a loop whole because I get cashback and can transfer to family
Lol u haven't used UPI linked rupay cards? It doesn't work for bank transfer. Only merchant. And that too is disabled by few, who can't afford mdr charges.

Plus there are several exclusions - Wallet, utility, cash, tax, insurance, rent, education, nps etc.

Lol u haven't used UPI linked rupay cards? It doesn't work for bank transfer. Only merchant. And that too is disabled by few, who can't afford mdr charges.

Plus there are several exclusions - Wallet, utility, cash, tax, insurance, rent, education, nps etc.
I have used but always as merchant QR codes I know many are disabled but I have never paid anyone directly using their UPI address for a merchant and that's why I said that , so merchant also allows this way

Dear Customer,

Thank you for reaching out!

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Yes Bank is currently upgrading its system. Once the upgrade is complete, we'll notify you so you can proceed with a fresh application for the card.

We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.

For any additional queries, please visit the Help & Support section on the Kiwi app.

Cheers,
Team Kiwi
131940:2688299

No agents available is not called "working"😞
No bro. Previously the link itself was not working.
Continue to Yes bank button was not functional.

As I said I tried at 9:00 PM it means mostly the agent won't be available (don't know why Kiwi/Yes showing agent availability 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM).

BTW I am done with VKyc today morning 8:00 AM

Last edited:
No bro. Previously the link itself was not working.
Continue to Yes bank button was not functional.

As I said I tried at 9:00 PM it means mostly the agent won't be available (don't know why Kiwi/Yes showing agent availability 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM).

BTW I am done with VKyc today morning 8:00 AM
Mine is still broken. That continue to yes bank link doesn't work. I spammed on it several times. Once when it worked, it said no agents available.

Back