• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi(YES bank) Approved without any verification

asahi

TF Premier
I applied for the card on 16th September, expecting for the home verification as fellow Tf members said, eagerly waiting for the verification call or even unannounced arrival of the agent. Day after Day No one visited, I stopped checking the status of the card on yes bank site 2 days ago, as i lost hope. Today i received a mail from kiwi saying “this is taking longer than expected we will reach yes bank & update you the status”. So i was like “so it’s rejected ok no problem” to confirm the same i tracked the status via yes website(thinking one final time), to my surprise they approved the card & said card will reach you within 5 days”.

Attachments

• IMG_8022.webp
    IMG_8022.webp
    350.9 KB · Views: 137
Solution
[UPDATE], After emails & DM’s in X. I got the card details in iris, able to see in Kiwi, Able to set upi Pin. Kiwi gave neon 1 year subscription for free. I made a transaction of ₹1000 & got ₹20 cash back. Their 1 year 5% cashback criteria i will easily meet, no problem at this condition also. Good ₹300K limit. All good. I don’t care about lounge access & Rupay select Golf Benefits.
I applied for the card on 16th September, expecting for the home verification as fellow Tf members said, eagerly waiting for the verification call or even unannounced arrival of the agent. Day after Day No one visited, I stopped checking the status of the card on yes bank site 2 days ago, as i lost hope. Today i received a mail from kiwi saying “this is taking longer than expected we will reach yes bank & update you the status”. So i was like “so it’s rejected ok no problem” to confirm the same i tracked the status via yes website(thinking one final time), to my surprise they approved the card & said card will reach you within 5 d

I applied for the card on 16th September, expecting for the home verification as fellow Tf members said, eagerly waiting for the verification call or even unannounced arrival of the agent. Day after Day No one visited, I stopped checking the status of the card on yes bank site 2 days ago, as i lost hope. Today i received a mail from kiwi saying “this is taking longer than expected we will reach yes bank & update you the status”. So i was like “so it’s rejected ok no problem” to confirm the same i tracked the status via yes website(thinking one final time), to my surprise they approved the card & said card will reach you within 5 days”.
Mera to card Aaj approve bhi ho gaya, finally without any rejection 😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-23-14-54-03-723_in.gokiwi.kiwitpap.webp
    Screenshot_2024-09-23-14-54-03-723_in.gokiwi.kiwitpap.webp
    54.2 KB · Views: 21
Mine also get approved without any verification but it took long time applied on 19th August and approved on 4 September

Do you get a physical card? I thought it was a virtual only card

I already applied for the kiwi card but it got rejected when it was with axis bank, now can I reapply, will it be approved? And should I use different mobile number or can use same number again. Also I have yes bank credit elite+ credit card, so is there any problem. Cibil is 750+.

I already applied for the kiwi card but it got rejected when it was with axis bank, now can I reapply, will it be approved? And should I use different mobile number or can use same number again. Also I have yes bank credit elite+ credit card, so is there any problem. Cibil is 750+.
yes, you can reapply with yes bank kiwi. but as you said you have already a yes bank card , they won't approve you another kiwi yes bank card right now

Attachments

• IMG_20240924_104738.webp
    IMG_20240924_104738.webp
    53.2 KB · Views: 15
i got a limit of ₹300K, but kiwi app still not showing the card in its app. Able to see full card details in iris yes Bank app. Also unable to set upi pin with third party apps. Kiwi ain’t showing the card so what i’ve to do?
By the way using this card via third party apps will still generate 2% cashback or it’s exclusive to Kiwi?

Nope. Without it, it's 1%

Explore the app
Does 1% cashback is exclusive to kiwi?. If we use this kiwi card with other apps, we won’t get anything? Not even 1%?. To explore the app kiwi still not reflecting the approval of card. Still showing “ almost done reviewing vkyc”. Irony is I’m able to link this kiwi card, set upi pin & made a transaction of ₹100 via kiwi app itself. But this fruity app team is still sleeping. No kiwis generated saying if eligible will be credited in “x hours”

Does 1% cashback is exclusive to kiwi?. If we use this kiwi card with other apps, we won’t get anything? Not even 1%?. To explore the app kiwi still not reflecting the approval of card. Still showing “ almost done reviewing vkyc”. Irony is I’m able to link this kiwi card, set upi pin & made a transaction of ₹100 via kiwi app itself. But this fruity app team is still sleeping. No kiwis generated saying if eligible will be credited in “x hours”
For me the very first kiwis took about 1 hour to update, next on wards its instant

[UPDATE], After emails & DM’s in X. I got the card details in iris, able to see in Kiwi, Able to set upi Pin. Kiwi gave neon 1 year subscription for free. I made a transaction of ₹1000 & got ₹20 cash back. Their 1 year 5% cashback criteria i will easily meet, no problem at this condition also. Good ₹300K limit. All good. I don’t care about lounge access & Rupay select Golf Benefits.

Solution
Only thing is spends exceeding CL/2 in a month won't fetch any rewards, as the cap is at 1% of CL.

Back