• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi(YES bank) Approved without any verification

asahi

TF Premier
I applied for the card on 16th September, expecting for the home verification as fellow Tf members said, eagerly waiting for the verification call or even unannounced arrival of the agent. Day after Day No one visited, I stopped checking the status of the card on yes bank site 2 days ago, as i lost hope. Today i received a mail from kiwi saying “this is taking longer than expected we will reach yes bank & update you the status”. So i was like “so it’s rejected ok no problem” to confirm the same i tracked the status via yes website(thinking one final time), to my surprise they approved the card & said card will reach you within 5 days”.

Attachments

• IMG_8022.webp
    IMG_8022.webp
    350.9 KB · Views: 143
Solution
[UPDATE], After emails & DM’s in X. I got the card details in iris, able to see in Kiwi, Able to set upi Pin. Kiwi gave neon 1 year subscription for free. I made a transaction of ₹1000 & got ₹20 cash back. Their 1 year 5% cashback criteria i will easily meet, no problem at this condition also. Good ₹300K limit. All good. I don’t care about lounge access & Rupay select Golf Benefits.
Back