• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

bro i got fedup..its better to apply diff card..its really iritating..such a big bank and cant handle simple ekyc..
It is evident that Kiwi n YesBank doesn't have such a huge VKYC setup so as to handle this unexpected volume of load.

Wait till next quarter for these guys to settle down n iron out all drawbacks/processes n integration issues between Kiwi n YesBank. December would be ideal to apply.

It is evident that Kiwi n YesBank doesn't have such a huge VKYC setup so as to handle this unexpected volume of load.

Wait till next quarter for these guys to settle down n iron out all drawbacks/processes n integration issues between Kiwi n YesBank. December would be ideal to apply.
actually i badly needed a good upi rupay card with good cashback..my monthly merchant spends goes above 10k..thats why

Reactions: SSV
I have completed the VKYC.
Those who are waiting for vkyc may update this app again or uninstall & re. Install.
I had done my vkyc in a hour after apply with latest app. Update. Waiting for final decision accept or reject in 3 days to come ( my 1st yes ccd)
He's right. We should update the app and wait for few minutes. Then it's working. I have completed after waiting for 30 minutes

I applied on 17th and after completing all the steps on that day itself, It was "in review". Yestereday got a call from Kiwi support, who asked me if I am experiencing any issue generating the card PIN. I said brother my app shows KYC in review. He said it should not be the case and will check. Asked me to check any activation mail, found none. After some time, the my status got updated, and got the card activated. This issue seems to be affecting other users as well.

Back