• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

I think kiwi it self is a hint .
wiki -information
kiwi- misinformation.
Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

jab tak mauka hai looto..itna sochne ka nei..jis din bandh hoga..dusra cc sochenge
Yes.
What's your CC limit?
My business app charged 1.99% + GST for my transaction...lol 😂...charged 585rs ...

I'm now in 85rs loss...😂😁
Anyway milestone benefits on the way ....
Few things to keep in mind though :
If they really think customers received extra cashback / Kiwis then they can always take back the difference cb amount later on.
Ex~ In BBD or Prime Day sales I almost always buy things using my SBI SimplyClick credit card they give 10% instant discount & RP simultaneously. But after few months they always deduct those extra RP if they can't find any RP in your ac then they include that ₹ in the bill(this happened with me).
But here all the payments in your case is "In House" so no harm trying.
BTW I have few questions ~
1. I've heard that if a single RuPay UPI transaction is over 2k then merchant needs to pay a small fee when the amount gets settled, is this true? Can you check the settled amount in your merchant app? Please check & reply.
2. Please tell me the name of the merchant account provider. Like phonepe / gpay / Paytm or else...
Was about to ask you....

Last edited:
It's tea shop
Do transactions below 2000 & you just m8 avoid paying extra charges on RuPay CC upi settlement. But doing multiple transactions comes under scrutiny hence perma ban may come & a notice with it... These are cashback cards so they closely monitor when they have to pay hefty amount of cb to the customers. 1 month / 2 month it's ok but months after months doing same merchant transactions ( just be careful). Cheers.

Yes.
What's your CC limit?

Few things to keep in mind thought :
If they really think customers received extra cashback / Kiwis then they can always take back the difference cb amount later on.
Ex~ In BBD or Prime Day sales I almost always buy things using my SBI SimplyClick credit card they give 10% instant discount & RP simultaneously. But after few months they always deduct those extra RP if they can't find any RP in your ac then they include that ₹ in the bill(this happened with me).
But here all the payments in your case is "In House" so no harm trying.
BTW I have few questions ~
1. I've heard that for a single RuPay UPI transaction is over 2k then merchant needs to pay a small fee when the amount gets settled, is this true? Can you check the settled amount in your merchant app? Please check & reply.
2. Please tell me the name of the merchant account provider. Like phonepe / gpay / Paytm or else...
Was about to ask you....
my limit is 1.59l..
1.yes mdr charges above 2k....thts why shopkeepers turn upi off

t
Do transactions below 2000 & you just m8 avoid paying extra charges on RuPay CC upi settlement. But doing multiple transactions comes under scrutiny hence perma ban may come & a notice with it... These are cashback cards so they closely monitor when they have to pay hefty amount of cb to the customers. 1 month / 2 month it's ok but months after months doing same merchant transactions ( just be careful). Cheers.
thats why..i paid my meat shopkeepr 2k,2k,2k,1.5k each day to fullfill the 7.5k..now i will stop paying him and buy meat..until 7500 comes

Back