• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kochi International Terminal Lounge access through QR code

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Hey friends, I need some quick help.

My friend is traveling out of Kochi International Airport tomorrow and he doesn't have a credit card that allows lounge access.
Can I use my card to generate a QR code for him to use at the lounge for entry?
Do you know which provider I should use and how to do it? Please let me know.

Hey friends, I need some quick help.

My friend is traveling out of Kochi International Airport tomorrow and he doesn't have a credit card that allows lounge access.
Can I use my card to generate a QR code for him to use at the lounge for entry?
Do you know which provider I should use and how to do it? Please let me know.
Atlas allows thru axis app, dreamfolks for other cards like icici, idfc, hdfc rupay

Thanks. I figured it out. Went to https://webaccess.dreamfolks.in/login-user and logged in.
Added my cards one by one. It asked for Rs 2/- for some authentication purpose.
After that I could see all remaining balances in the cards - like Railway lounge, domestic lounge, international lounge, domestic spa etc.

Surprisingly I added Amazon Pay ICICI card also in Dreamfolks and it showed domestic lounge but on pay-and-use plan.

Also, I couldn't add HDFC Swiggy and Federal Celesta. It said - digital transaction option is not allowed in this card. (Don't know if I need to enable something specifically or by default it is like that).

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
Also, I couldn't add HDFC Swiggy and Federal Celesta. It said - digital transaction option is not allowed in this card. (Don't know if I need to enable something specifically or by default it is like that).
It just means that those cards don't have tieup with Dreamfolks. Same with HSBC card. You can only use the card swipe method for accessing lounge, QR option won't be available. I mostly use card swipe if I am travelling myself. QR option for when someone else needs lounge access and they are not having my card

Disadvantage of card swipe method is that you can't know in advance if the card is accepted at particular lounge or not. Only that issue

It just means that those cards don't have tieup with Dreamfolks. Same with HSBC card. You can only use the card swipe method for accessing lounge, QR option won't be available. I mostly use card swipe if I am travelling myself. QR option for when someone else needs lounge access and they are not having my card

Disadvantage of card swipe method is that you can't know in advance if the card is accepted at particular lounge or not. Only that issue
Thanks. If we use the QR code option for someone else, will the staff still check the name on the borading pass and compare it with the QR code?

Thanks. I figured it out. Went to https://webaccess.dreamfolks.in/login-user and logged in.
Added my cards one by one. It asked for Rs 2/- for some authentication purpose.
After that I could see all remaining balances in the cards - like Railway lounge, domestic lounge, international lounge, domestic spa etc.

Surprisingly I added Amazon Pay ICICI card also in Dreamfolks and it showed domestic lounge but on pay-and-use plan.

Very good .. thanks for the update..

Thanks. If we use the QR code option for someone else, will the staff still check the name on the borading pass and compare it with the QR code?
They might check. Also the staff might not accept screenshot and ask the passenger to provide the QR after logging in.
Just use the passengers mobile number to login and while authentication transaction enter cardholders name same as passenger name.
Don't forget to mark this as a solution 😜

I generated the QR code for my sister , for Encalm lounge T3 Delhi and Earth lounge Kochi … worked seamlessly … even for IRCTC executive lounge at PF1 Delhi Railway station QR code worked without any issues .

Back