• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak League Credit Card LTF Offer

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Hi all!

So Kotak bank is offering its league card LTF and since they are not at all competitive when it comes to credit cards. I would suggest everyone who wants a Kotak Card to grab this opportunity! You can apply via here!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 271A6AE3-DC6C-4955-9876-537F4F9ADD41.png
    271A6AE3-DC6C-4955-9876-537F4F9ADD41.png
    170.5 KB · Views: 309
Hey guys, could someone suggest what card should I ask customer service to give me LTF successfully? I currently hold the Kotak 6E rewards XL card with a 5.6L limit. I just want to keep it for the limit. But the card comes with 2.5k fees and the annual fee is due in feb. So, I would call them to change it to another card.

i applied a couple of weeks back.
after submitting all the details and everificatiob of aadhaar, the process gets stuck at a page which asks me to upload documents "None"!
there is no emailid that i can reach out to, their phone numbers are chargeable and so i cant connect to them using my prepaid number.
their twitter team reached out to me and asked me to try again after 24hrs. it still did not work. i let them know and they just replied that visit nearest branch.

if anybody finds a solution please let me know, i am not able to proceed because as soon as my phone number is entered, it shows me the upload documents page.
If you want to call chargeable number using prepaid, u can do recharge of "talktime" only plans. It gets deducted from that.

Hey guys, could someone suggest what card should I ask customer service to give me LTF successfully? I currently hold the Kotak 6E rewards XL card with a 5.6L limit. I just want to keep it for the limit. But the card comes with 2.5k fees and the annual fee is due in feb. So, I would call them to change it to another card.
Lesgue platinum is one of the easiest to get as LTF.

I am getting this SMS exactly one month after my application. Kotak can easily win slow walking race if put up in competition against PSUs !! 🤦‍♀️

We have received your Kotak Bank Credit Card application no.: 2301081000xxx. Please give us 7 days to process. Click www.kotak.com/rd/tkappl to check the application status.

10th Jan - Applied online and Got Application number.

Application status invalid. Contacted customer care twice, but no proper response.

25th Jan - Complaint to RBI Ombudsman.
28th Jan - Email acknowledgement from Kotak for complaint.
1st Feb - Called to understand issue.
2nd Feb - Physical Documents pickup (Agent confirmed LTF League Platinum)
3rd Feb - Verification call (Again confirmed LTF League Platinum)

6th Feb - Physical verification at home (I was at office and asked him to come next day, He said okay and asked a few things, but didn't come next day. I tried calling multiple times, but he didn't pickup). I was worried at this point that they got a reason to reject card now😅.

7th Feb - Got cibil hard enquiry.

8th Feb - Got sms mentioning a different application number. Got a call saying card is approved and will reach in a week. Asked for LTF and says Chargeable 🤦‍♂️. I luckily had taken snapshot of that 0 joining fee and annual fee and attached in rbi complaint. Asked him to check that. Then he said he will convert to LTF.

I already have CRN (Due to my closed 811 account). They are probably linking card to same account, as I got some sms today regarding mobile number update. But can't see any card yet.

Let's see if I get LTF League Platinum in a week or not.

Can anyone please enlighten me with proper process for ltf league platinum?
After applying online, is it vkyc or physical kyc?
Any physical verification?

Another update on this LoL-
Just a few mins ago, I got multiple (3 in total) messages from Kotak , trying to get my consent to get me another Kotak Card.
One for Kotak 811, another for Kotak Biz, and then Kotak Ka-Ching.
I was surprised, because I wasnt the one applying. A few seconds later, I got a call from Kotak, that they want to give me another card. I said that I already have it. They said, the new card will not have any charges. I told them to convert my existing card (League Platinum) to LTF. Again, they said they can do that, and the Card number will be the same, but I will receive a replaced card, with no joining or annual fees.
I asked them, the branch they are calling from , and surprisingly, it was from the same branch - Mg Road Office. I told them to give me in writing, whatever they are saying. No reply. :ROFLMAO: .

View attachment 9582
Final Update- After escalation, they converted my Paid league platinum card to Lifetime Free Zen Signature card with the same credit limit.
A small advice - If you are applying via agent, ALWAYS record the call, or keep a proof of what they are promising. Dont make exceptions. Even if applying Online, always keep a proof of anything.

10th Jan - Applied online and Got Application number.

Application status invalid. Contacted customer care twice, but no proper response.

25th Jan - Complaint to RBI Ombudsman.
28th Jan - Email acknowledgement from Kotak for complaint.
1st Feb - Called to understand issue.
2nd Feb - Physical Documents pickup (Agent confirmed LTF League Platinum)
3rd Feb - Verification call (Again confirmed LTF League Platinum)

6th Feb - Physical verification at home (I was at office and asked him to come next day, He said okay and asked a few things, but didn't come next day. I tried calling multiple times, but he didn't pickup). I was worried at this point that they got a reason to reject card now😅.

7th Feb - Got cibil hard enquiry.

8th Feb - Got sms mentioning a different application number. Got a call saying card is approved and will reach in a week. Asked for LTF and says Chargeable 🤦‍♂️. I luckily had taken snapshot of that 0 joining fee and annual fee and attached in rbi complaint. Asked him to check that. Then he said he will convert to LTF.

I already have CRN (Due to my closed 811 account). They are probably linking card to same account, as I got some sms today regarding mobile number update. But can't see any card yet.

Let's see if I get LTF League Platinum in a week or not.

9th - Got a call for trying to convince to take paid pvr card. But I denied. Got the dispatch message in evening.

10th - Can see card details in mobile app. Limit is great (matched with one of the card statement i provided while Documents pickup). Also, got a mail (in reply to rbi complaint) saying we have issued LTF League Platinum card. Card delivered.

Last edited:
9th - Got a call for trying to convince to take paid pvr card. But I denied. Got the dispatch message in evening.

10th - Can see card details in mobile app. Limit is great (matched with one of the card statement i provided while Documents pickup). Also, got a mail (in reply to rbi complaint) saying we have issued LTF League Platinum card. Card delivered.
Hey how did you register complaint at RBI Ombudsman? I applied even before you and contacting Twitter support is no help at all

Back