• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Credit Card with zero fee for upto 3 years

Myntra doesn't decide your approval here. Kotak played the game
Yes I get the point. But basis for rejection is crap which I don't even know why. Last week only got my 3rd amex card delivered😂.

While filling the form, selected the highest salary slab which actually is true also in my case luckily. Fir bhi yeh Anjaam mila.

HDFC and Kotak is pathetic in case of card approvals in my case god knows why.

Also my CIBIL is fine and stay in Kolkata prime location so no issue of serviceable area also.😑🫣

While the Govt has majority share holding in SBI, there are certain differences between the way Govt treats SBI and other PSU banks, in terms of appointment senior personnel, constitution of board of directors, recruitment of personnel, govt (Min of Fin) involvement in day to day functioning, financial decisions like revision of pay of staff etc. SBI is neither guided by the code of conduct and rules of DoPT applicable for GOI (Ministries & Dept) nor it is guided by the codes of conduct and rules of DPE applicable for all Central PSE/PSU.

GoI holds 57% shares in SBI. SBI holds 69% shares in SBICPSL, which makes effective shareholding of GoI at 39%.
Both are two legal separate entities & are goverment companies, I don't want to argue further. If you want, then prove me wrong based on facts but not on your understanding.

Yes I get the point. But basis for rejection is crap which I don't even know why. Last week only got my 3rd amex card delivered😂.

While filling the form, selected the highest salary slab which actually is true also in my case luckily. Fir bhi yeh Anjaam mila.

HDFC and Kotak is pathetic in case of card approvals in my case god knows why.

Also my CIBIL is fine and stay in Kolkata prime location so no issue of serviceable area also.😑🫣
Kotak card easily milne ka ek rasta hai unka account open krwalo. Zero balance 811 bhi chalega. 1-2 months me pre approved offers aane lag jate hai.

Both are two legal separate entities & are goverment companies, I don't want to argue further. If you want, then prove me wrong based on facts but not your understanding.
You buy t shirt . Money goes into pocket of Ambani
You charge your phone money goes into pocket of adani 🙂
You are not getting gf , modi started beti patao *** beti padao .

Modi + ambani + adani trifeca ..
Whos sbi? 🥸

Kotak card easily milne ka ek rasta hai unka account open krwalo. Zero balance 811 bhi chalega. 1-2 months me pre approved offers aane lag jate hai.
My wife has 811 account, she got pre-approved offer, I applied for her and it was rejected stating pincode not serviceable. Then I applied IOCL few days ago and it was approved on same pincode. I didn't had any prior relationship.

Back