• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Credit Card with zero fee for upto 3 years

Gun load krlo
@Rocky Bhai

argusnews-collage-maker-19-dec-2022-07-43-pm-24604453-8823-4f8b-b83c-63ba49984437.jpg

Final words:

SBI
Central/ State govt own 56.92 % of SBI = Hence it is a Govt Company

SBICARDS ( Public Ltd Co)

SBI owns 68.64 % of SBICARDS = Hence it is also a Govt Company by virtue of being a sunsidiary of a Govt Company(i.e. SBI). as per Section 2(45) of the The Companies Act 2013

Even though they are seperate entities conduct their daily business on their own , the top level management is controlled by Govt which gives high level directions..
The daily operations will be conducted by the respective organisations officials who ultimately reports to the BOD which is appointed by the GOVT...

Annexure:
As per latest filings as on 31/12/2023 govt owns 56.92 % of SBI..

View attachment 44323
These replies were given before by me also but without mentioning % of shares & attaching the PDF links and screenshots.😉

In order to avoid...🤣

These replies were given before by me also but without mentioning % of shares & attaching the PDF links and screenshots.😉

In order to avoid...🤣
Yes that was done in Hindi and also these %s and attached official docs are FACTS, as you mentioned before..
So there is NO scope for individual interpretations, feelings etc... these were just facts from their websites which were disclosed to the Stock Exchanges...

Last edited:
Sahi Hai Musician GIF by SudeepAudio

Dekhte dekhte 300+ comments ho gaye iss thread pe 🤣
Its all because of BOB the bulider...

Someone asked me about BOB Rupay card for which I said I never looked into any GOVT Banks other than SBI CB card..

for this one gentleman replied SBI Is not a GOVT company... and rest is history...

1709064850330.png

1709064967581.png

Yes that was done in Hindi
Previously I had replied in English only whith the facts to clear the chaos, which was quite enough, then the commentator changed the language, so did I.
and also these %s and attached official docs are FACTS, as you mentioned before..
SO there are is scope for individual interpretations, feelings etc... these just facts from their websites which were disclosed to the Stock Exchanges...
Yes 💯

Its all because of BOB the bulider...

Someone asked me about BOB Rupay card for which I said I never looked into any GOVT Banks other than SBI CB card..

for this one gentleman replied SBI Is not a GOVT company... and rest is history...

View attachment 44326

View attachment 44327

Yes bro, I do remember, which revealed the level of confusion & audacity to argue... on preconceived infos from some members. 🤣

Yes bro, I do remember, which revealed the level of confusion & audacity to argue... on preconceived infos from some members. 🤣
I suspect @panchabhut sir may work for one of these public sector banks , and he may not appreciate my words of Red-tapism in my comment.
If it is the case, then he is absolutely right in defending them because he works for them and he feels proud of his work and his employer .. nothing wrong in it.. This is just my guesswork.. I might be wrong..
He was also referring from the daily operations perspective in which there is some truth, because GOVT won't interfere in day to day activities..

Overall, now everyone knows about SBI and SBICARD corporate structure thouroughly....

I suspect @panchabhut sir may work for one of these public sector banks , and he may not appreciate my words of Red-tapism in my comment.
If it is the case, then he is absolutely right in defending them because he works for them and he feels proud of his work and his employer .. nothing wrong in it.. This is just my guesswork.. I might be wrong..
He was also referring from the daily operations perspective in which there is some truth, because GOVT won't interfere in day to day activities..

Overall, now everyone knows about SBI and SBICARD corporate structure thouroughly....
Let's assume for a min., if he is working, so what?
Based on this, he could have defended red tapism instead gov company.

This doesn't make sense at all, why gov will interfere day to day activities, if gov already employed executives at top level management?

Also, interference has nothing to do with the meaning if gov co., not only this, it's controlling the composition of BoD as well.

And yes, indirectly gov. is taking part in business activities, through the chain of command.

Let's end this topic here, good night guys💤.

Last edited:
Back