• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Credit Card with zero fee for upto 3 years

I suspect @panchabhut sir may work for one of these public sector banks , and he may not appreciate my words of Red-tapism in my comment.
If it is the case, then he is absolutely right in defending them because he works for them and he feels proud of his work and his employer .. nothing wrong in it.. This is just my guesswork.. I might be wrong..
He was also referring from the daily operations perspective in which there is some truth, because GOVT won't interfere in day to day activities..

Overall, now everyone knows about SBI and SBICARD corporate structure thouroughly....
Let's assume for a min., if he is working, so what?
Based on this, he could have defended red tapism instead gov company.

This doesn't make sense at all, why gov will interfere day to day activities, if gov already employed executives at top level management?

Also, interference has nothing to do with the meaning if gov co., not only this, it's controlling the composition of BoD as well.

And yes, indirectly gov. is taking part in business activities, through the chain of command.

Let's end this topic here, good night guys💤.
I have never worked in any bank, pvt or PSU. But I do have close friends working in both. Also, I have closely worked with multiple CPSUs over the last 25 years. For most PSUs the govt machinery actively interferes with the day to functioning and even the senior executives need to take the consent of the administrative ministry and the Secretary of that Ministry. Most CPSU have very little autonomy even for decisions concerning their business process. They are also required to perform work often unrelated to their nature of business to promote the policies of the Govt, particularly before elections. In comparison, SBI is given far greater level of autonomy in normal functioning.
The govt machinery does interfere in day to day activities of most PSUs. That is the norm not the aberration. And the so called "red tapism" is often an outcome of such interference and the fear of possible future interference. PSUs which are left to function by themselves, without interference, generally perform better than their private counterparts.
In terms of appointment of BoD, 9 out of 13 directors of SBI are appointed by a cabinet level committee. Whereas for SBICPSL, there is no involvement of the Cabinet. As clear from the Annual Report shared, the Chairman, MD and one more member are nominated by SBI while the remaining 6 are independent members appointed by SBICPSL. So while legally SBICPSL is a "Govt Company" functionally, it is not really a Govt Company and enjoys practically 100% autonomy.

so i was away for one day, it seem this thing work or not. i have kotak white LTF & Rupay CC LTF, can i get myntra 3 year kotak card or not. cause until 9th page there were less discussion of succession of this trick and more of other thing that was being discussed.
Yes 2 card .. someone confirmed in how many card one can have in kotak way before ..
You can try

Someone said 3 but its like having 4 card from axis ( not everyone cup of tea)

Thread 'how many Kotak credit cards per person is allowed?' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/how-many-kotak-credit-cards-per-person-is-allowed.13999/

it seem like same ss like someone shared joining 500 and annual fees 500 - so what should i do? apply and then fight with kotak?
Kotak myntra card is good .. if u get Rupay .u can Sacrifice your other rupay from kotak

And kotak myntra is worth 500 rs ..
I got 1000 voucher..

If u get master card & chnge to rupay ..
I don't think 3 yr ltf will remain

Kotak myntra card is good .. if u get Rupay .u can Sacrifice your other rupay from kotak

And kotak myntra is worth 500 rs ..
I got 1000 voucher..

If u get master card & chnge to rupay ..
I don't think 3 yr ltf will remain
yeah on the ss i took it mastercard variant i have rupay cc with kotak already. so i got your point to convert or ask for Rupay cc instead of Mastercard variant.

Back