• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Credit Card with zero fee for upto 3 years

Yes, I applied through Myntra, and it redirected me to the Kotak site. Being an existing Kotak cardholder, that could be the reason why Kotak is showing this fee?
That redirecting happens in Myntra App itself.

Sar ,
It will redirect , but what offer u see on myntra app will be true .
Whats on kotak website through reference link is just normal FAQ for the card .

If u getting 500 rs fees might be you get rupay .. who knows.

Kotak randomly gives rupay / mastercard variant but ofcourse mastercard being more in numbers

I have applied for the card, during application it had mentioned joining and annual fees as 500. Though I have taken screenshots from Myntra need to confirm from CC before activating it.

Applied and approved?
Congratulations! Your Kotak credit card application is under process. Please note the application reference number xxxx for any future correspondence.

Got this message. (No Kyc, I'm holding an account with Kotak and have a credit card too. But people said we can't trust kotak it may or may not approve)

Too fast for devaluation. But in long run they cannot give that benefits.

Kotak just wanted to capture on FK-myntra partnership break. Even today better than FK-Myntra card benefit on Myntra.
Myntra is sub brand of Flipkart.

Clothing website 7% reward is nothing as margin is high .
Not more than 3-5 lakh ppl will have this card

Congratulations! Your Kotak credit card application is under process. Please note the application reference number xxxx for any future correspondence.

Got this message. (No Kyc, I'm holding an account with Kotak and have a credit card too. But people said we can't trust kotak it may or may not approve)
Is Application number different from the first card u got .
Call customer care & ask if it's applied for real & they can see the application ✅

Just saw this thread with 20 pages and opened it with an expectation of many exciting stories of application processes in the last 2 days but got

cheated with SBI & SBI Cards comments for 16 pages
should be replaced with FUN... ;)

You are cheating yourself if you are expecting 600 comments about Kotak Cards.. within one day..:D

Last edited:
Back