• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra credit card

Kotak Bank launching new credit card

Kotak Myntra credit card
7.5 % instant discount on Myntra cap 750 per transaction
for Limited time -0 joining fee
500 annual charge

500 welcome gift voucher

2 PVR ticket for 50k spend in a quarter

renewal waver for 2 lakh spend in a year
Update for kotak Myntra rupay vairant .
1.25 % cashback on above 2k transaction is credited as soon as transaction get settled in app .

So now ..
8 Pvr ticket -2k ..
And fees renewed 👍

Same what?

Did you READ what I asked?

KOTAK does not do anything similar like HDFC & Other banks? where one should get CORE before COBRANDED?

Please clarify and confirm?

@Abhishek012 @S S V
Kotak is not hdfc as of now. My first card with kotak was myntra kotak MasterCard variant. Later, I applied for kotak league rupay that was approved seamlessly. So don't worry, for now, but who know future 😉.

Kotak is not hdfc as of now. My first card with kotak was myntra kotak MasterCard variant. Later, I applied for kotak league rupay that was approved seamlessly. So don't worry, for now, but who know future 😉.
Ah .. as 2nd card or as upgrade ..
Timings to apply
Limits ? Merged seprate . Or different but can use max of best card limit combined

Ah .. as 2nd card or as upgrade ..
Timings to apply
Limits ? Merged seprate . Or different but can use max of best card limit combined
2nd card within a month.

I requested network conversation to rupay, they replied with a link to give consent to generate kotak league rupay. I grabbed that. Limit shared. 😅

2nd card within a month.

I requested network conversation to rupay, they replied with a link to give consent to generate kotak league rupay. I grabbed that. Limit shared. 😅
So i can call ask for different card 🤔.. what was the conversation like ..
If i say them i want Rupay to mastercard or visa ..

So i can call ask for different card 🤔.. what was the conversation like ..
If i say them i want Rupay to mastercard or visa ..
I emailed the level 1 grievances redressal seeking conversion. First they rebuffed. I reverted with proof of successful conversion that was shared on Twitter. Now, they tacitly acknowledged and asked me whether I would like another card in a phone conversation, I said yes since I wanted for discount. Then email came. Double maza.

I emailed the level 1 grievances redressal seeking conversion. First they rebuffed. I reverted with proof of successful conversion that was shared on Twitter. Now, they tacitly acknowledged and asked me whether I would like another card in a phone conversation, I said yes since I wanted for discount. Then email came. Double maza.
Gimme email 😂

Proof on twitter

Proof on twitter
No need of proof on Twitter now. Back then they was no separate link for rupay and MasterCard on kotak website. Now there is, so just take a screenshot of that should they deny existence of rupay variant.

And FYI, if you had choosen the MasterCard deliberately during application, then I can't speak in this regard 😭.

For Twitter proof, @Abhishek012 ka post search Karo is forum me.

Back