• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra credit card

No need of proof on Twitter now. Back then they was no separate link for rupay and MasterCard on kotak website. Now there is, so just take a screenshot of that should they deny existence of rupay variant.

And FYI, if you had choosen the MasterCard deliberately during application, then I can't speak in this regard 😭.

For Twitter proof, @Abhishek012 ka post search Karo is forum me.
I applied via Myntra app no choosing.
Got rupay which is great 😃 but having 2nd card would help in utilisation ratio..

I got card recently ..68k limit
Which core card should i apply .for chnace of less rejection
Don't try on your own before 90 days. I have confirmed it with CC. They asked me call them after Jan 2024. Then I went ahead for conversion and got what I wanted. So better to involve the grievances team that has power to do so.

Should a Core KOTAK card be taken before KM?
Does Kotak deny you Core Credit Cards after getting Co Branded ones like Kotak Myntra the way HDFC does?

Should a Core KOTAK card be taken before KM?

e.g. like HDFC blocks you from getting Core card if CoBranded is taken before.
But ICICI Plat is possible after APAY.

Please clarify and confirm?

2. Should a Core KOTAK card be taken before KM?
e.g. like HDFC blocks you from getting Core card if CoBranded is taken before.
@Abhishek012 @S S V

IDFC also does something similar like HDFC. If u get a co-branded card like Power+ or Vistara they do not allow u to get a core IDFC card. I am still pushing the bank to let me get a core card from their LTF list. Just to get the card I even opened a Select Relationship with them but till date it hasn't borne any fruit

Back