• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra credit card

Strange

TF Legend
What they do? Just issue card after apply or just a standard credit card application process like all verification and all?
All details will be pre-filled from existing card, you can edit them if you want. I didn't edit any details and my card was approved in 2 days. I think if you make some changes they might do call verification or physical verification.

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
All details will be pre-filled from existing card, you can edit them if you want. I didn't edit any details and my card was approved in 2 days. I think if you make some changes they might do call verification or physical verification.
Thank you so much, can we also call privy league customer care to issue any specific card and specific rupay version or request lifetime free card? How?

Strange

TF Legend
Thank you so much, can we also call privy league customer care to issue any specific card and specific rupay version or request lifetime free card? How?
Currently They are not approving card network change requests. Myntra card is not available in Rupay network yet, So it's impossible to get rupay variant for now.
If you want ltf card then place card closure request and convince retention team to convert you paid card to ltf or ask for desired card.

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Yeh bhi reconfirm karunga.. Initially mera Myntra card joining fee ke sath show ho rha tha with 500 voucher.
Uske baad naya offer page aaya Myntra pe jisme voucher 1000 ka ho Gaya lkn joining fee waiver nhi tha.
Jb apply Kiya toh application page par joining fee 0 dikha rha tha.. Agar approve hua tb bataunga joining fee ka scene.
After approval called customer care, they said joining fee Rs. 500 hai.. Literally on the kotak page it was nil joining fee.. Now if they don't give RS. 1000 voucher, then I can comfortably say "bhai chuna laga diya"

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
After approval called customer care, they said joining fee Rs. 500 hai.. Literally on the kotak page it was nil joining fee.. Now if they don't give RS. 1000 voucher, then I can comfortably say "bhai chuna laga diya"
Ek baar twitter team se ya E-Mail pe confirmation lo.
Mujhe inke Call centre waale Customer Care Executives dimaag se paidal lagte hai