• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra credit card

Completed milestone of 50K on kotak myntra card.. when will i get milestone benefit. Also how to track milestone. In kotak app milestone tracker is showing for only league platinum card. how to get it for myntra card

Anyone with an existing Kotak Credit card got this card? I applied for two in my family, both held an existing Kotak CC. Got rejected for them both. Now thinking whether I should apply for it or not as I also hold a Kotak White LTF CC. Also, any way to get Kotak IOCL card LTF?

Second Kotak credit card approved. Applied for this Kotak Myntra FYF card from Myntra app. The same was rejected couple of weeks back. I checked with my Privilege banker the reason, reason was multi card (Kotak provides just one card) Then out of the blue I received a phone call from Kotak yesterday for phone verification and today got the message the card is approved. Btw I hold a Kotak White LTF card already.
Did you get?

Back