• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra credit card

I applied to Kotak Myntra CC, and Kotak gave me the same application number I got from my Kotak White application, which I applied for in May this year, and it has been showing the same for a week, so basically the application is fked lol, I Have emailed Kotak about this overlapping, so let's see what they are willing to do.
Check your SMS to know the correct application number number.

I applied to Kotak Myntra CC, and Kotak gave me the same application number I got from my Kotak White application, which I applied for in May this year, and it has been showing the same for a week, so basically the application is fked lol, I Have emailed Kotak about this overlapping, so let's see what they are willing to do.
Happening to me too....but I am thinking it is due to minimum time gap requirement for a new card from previous approval

Friends, I applied Kotak Myntra CC, there was no option to choose between rupay or visa, and i got visa varriant... How to get it in rupay platform? What will happen if I don't activate this cc?

currently Myntra card is being issued on mastercard network only. It will be available on Rupay network in future and there is no visa network variant of this card.
Actually i got Master card, but in my Kotak internet banking and app its showing as VISA card, that how I got confused! Masked number of this cc is 5593-44xxxxxxxxxx

Guys, as per the features of this Myntra CC, there is 1.25% cashback on all other txn... So my query is that, where do we get this 1.25% cashback? in myntra account or in card statement?

Back