• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra credit card

I got message from Kotak to upgrade League Platinum to PVR Kotak platinum card with 0 joining fees & 999 annual fees.
2 PVR tickets worth 400 on 10k in month is pretty good. Has someone upgraded, is this card decent compared to League platinum?
Don't do it if league is ltf. If you still want to proceed, do a proper video recording of the process (as screen record is disabled on kotak app). Keep the recording, as you may need it in future.

i applied for kotak myntra card and due to unable to attend the verification call it got rejected, and they are not reconsidering the application now..

do i have to wait 6 months before applying again or is there any way to bypass that, on app and website it still showing the rejected application..

anyway to apply again ?

i applied for kotak myntra card and due to unable to attend the verification call it got rejected, and they are not reconsidering the application now..

do i have to wait 6 months before applying again or is there any way to bypass that, on app and website it still showing the rejected application..

anyway to apply again ?
90 days not 6 months. Most probably they will call you before that. 🤭

I got message from Kotak to upgrade League Platinum to PVR Kotak platinum card with 0 joining fees & 999 annual fees.
2 PVR tickets worth 400 on 10k in month is pretty good. Has someone upgraded, is this card decent compared to League platinum?
why not RBL play?, it has only 5000 spend criteria and 500 bookmyshow as reward, which is 10%, so you will not be bound to PVR only (If movies is your priority do consider it)

why not RBL play?, it has only 5000 spend criteria and 500 bookmyshow as reward, which is 10%, so you will not be bound to PVR only (If movies is your priority do consider it)
Actually both cards are not that great as after spending 5k/10k, there is no other benefit. With kotak it was pre approved so I was thinking but for RBL already have Ikon cc so not sure if they will approve another.
I will see if I can get kotak one as ltf then will consider it.

Actually both cards are not that great as after spending 5k/10k, there is no other benefit. With kotak it was pre approved so I was thinking but for RBL already have Ikon cc so not sure if they will approve another.
I will see if I can get kotak one as ltf then will consider it.
Yes completely agreed, both the cards are not that great for a movie buff it can give good value but for most others it is kinda deal breaker, plus one more advantage of RBL is that it is LTF if you are bookmyshow super star.

And to answer your query if you already hold a RBL card you will not get another one.

A family member received Kotak Myntra Rupay credit card. We successfully linked it on UPI (set UPI pin etc) but transactions are failing. Even when checking balance in PayTm or Gpay it gives error (screenshot attached). We have even tested for a UPI transaction of Rs. 1 and even that is failing. Normal otp transactions are going fine. Is there a time limit that we have to wait for it to go live on upi or we are missing something else here?

Attachments

• 20231216_161235.jpg
    20231216_161235.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 18
I applied through myntra app and kotak sent a mastercard, i expected a rupay variant. Has anyone being able to convert the variant to rupay recently ? Can you share the email id to initiate this conversion

I applied through myntra app and kotak sent a mastercard, i expected a rupay variant. Has anyone being able to convert the variant to rupay recently ? Can you share the email id to initiate this conversion
Here, by the way kotak app website already have RuPay variant apply option.

Conversion process -

Conversion process -

I already sent them an email and yet to get a proper revert. Any way to escalate this ?

Conversion process -

Yes but i applied via myntra app where there was no option to choose the variant. Could you share the link where we could choose the variant?

Yes but i applied via myntra app where there was no option to choose the variant. Could you share the link where we could choose the variant?
Kotak website, Myntra RuPay variant -

F-uK-mWaAAAEoHU.jpg

Yes completely agreed, both the cards are not that great for a movie buff it can give good value but for most others it is kinda deal breaker, plus one more advantage of RBL is that it is LTF if you are bookmyshow super star.

And to answer your query if you already hold a RBL card you will not get another one.
It is not ltf for superstar, but fyf for them, you must do 10 transactions on bookmyshow using your BMS card and they will waive the fee for the following year.

A family member received Kotak Myntra Rupay credit card. We successfully linked it on UPI (set UPI pin etc) but transactions are failing. Even when checking balance in PayTm or Gpay it gives error (screenshot attached). We have even tested for a UPI transaction of Rs. 1 and even that is failing. Normal otp transactions are going fine. Is there a time limit that we have to wait for it to go live on upi or we are missing something else here?
Issue not resolved yet. It is still the same. Anyone with any solution please. Rupay expert @Abhishek012

Issue not resolved yet. It is still the same. Anyone with any solution please. Rupay expert @Abhishek012
Delink you card from UPI app and link again and try. Also enabled your card ecom and pos transaction. If not working then contact Kotak bank.

I always say one thing, CC link UPI is currently on beta testing. Just wait 2 years. 90% problem will get auto solved. Bahot logo ko yeh baat sunna acha nahi lagta hai but kya kar sakte hai. Fact is fact.

Anyway, only Kotak Bank can solve your problem or also possible it will auto solve within a weeks or months, Since they are on beta testing, Kotak or NPCI will find the issue and resolve it. Also possible they knows what's the problem is but they are doing some experiments with some users or new users. Maybe they are transferring few users to a new server, which is not live yet. Anything is possible.

Contact Kotak bank, if your issue is not solve then contact level 2, level 3, Level 4 and also contact through twitter.

Back