• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak White Reserve Metal [Photos + Video] Very much like Apple Card

creditbdsm

TF Buzz
Hello Technofino Folks,

Here's some photos and a card drop video (Slow Motion + Sound) for all you card nerds.
Some people inbox me asking me about context for my posts, here's the context : none.

Card Drop Video (Slow Motion + Sound) -

tempImagecHF5o4.png
Look and feel is almost like the Apple Card. A 'LITTLE' lighter than the Apple Card. I like this paint better, doesn't seem to scratch as much.

tempImageerXF5z.png

The Chip on this one is Bigger and has more holes. Looks like the silencer for a high end sports car.
tempImageOXL3Hd.png
Much bigger than a regular chip. Here's it next to the Kotak Black Metal Card.
tempImagei4Cn5C.png
tempImage42pHXv.png
edges of the card shines glass rather than metal. the Kotak Black card edge is gold painted. If this was painted silver both would look like husband and wife.

tempImageYGzavj.png

Over all me likey, now shopkeepers ask me what my ex usually did.... Ye chalega ?

and my answer as always.... tap kar dena.

tempImagel2hRPF.png
Back Side for all you dirty ones

Last time I uploaded the pictures supreme leader seemed mad they were BIG, i hope this size is correct.

saucy

TF Ace
Hello Technofino Folks,

Here's some photos and a card drop video (Slow Motion + Sound) for all you card nerds.
Some people inbox me asking me about context for my posts, here's the context : none.

Card Drop Video (Slow Motion + Sound) -

tempImagecHF5o4.png
Look and feel is almost like the Apple Card. A 'LITTLE' lighter than the Apple Card. I like this paint better, doesn't seem to scratch as much.

tempImageerXF5z.png

The Chip on this one is Bigger and has more holes. Looks like the silencer for a high end sports car.
tempImageOXL3Hd.png
Much bigger than a regular chip. Here's it next to the Kotak Black Metal Card.
tempImagei4Cn5C.png
tempImage42pHXv.png
edges of the card shines glass rather than metal. the Kotak Black card edge is gold painted. If this was painted silver both would look like husband and wife.

tempImageYGzavj.png

Over all me likey, now shopkeepers ask me what my ex usually did.... Ye chalega ?

and my answer as always.... tap kar dena.

tempImagel2hRPF.png
Back Side for all you dirty ones

Last time I uploaded the pictures supreme leader seemed mad they were BIG, i hope this size is correct.
Username checks out
Saucy post. Uno.mas

Last edited:

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
what all assets/liabilites come under trv?
Relationship Value (RV) is a total of balances across all your savings & current accounts, term
deposits, mutual funds (including structured products)** and insurance premiums** paid to date.
**All mutual funds and insurance policies bought through Kotak Mahindra Bank will be
considered.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Relationship Value (RV) is a total of balances across all your savings & current accounts, term
deposits, mutual funds (including structured products)** and insurance premiums** paid to date.
**All mutual funds and insurance policies bought through Kotak Mahindra Bank will be
considered.
no loans considered
home loan
personal loan
loan on cc

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Once you apply to the black programme your relationship manager assigned may be able to generate an invite to this card (white reserve metal is invite only)

criteria for invite --

1cr avg balance
past history of credit card needed, not given to first time card holders
some history of international currency transaction
3 drops of unicorn semen
haven't boned the relationship manager
and blessings from your grandmother

only apply for this card using your right hand. have a shower first.
Most RMs are dudes or grills (in Kotak) ?

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I had a word with the Kotak Private Banking team last week.
Thinking to upgrade my Privy account to Private.

Is Privy Black better than Private?
I understand the same card is offered in Private too.
Did you upgrade to Private ?

You can even get the Kotak infinite with Private, hardly of any worth except for the higher limits ! Hard to believe this card is actually designed for their private banking clients !!!!

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Did you upgrade to Private ?

You can even get the Kotak infinite with Private, hardly of any worth except for the higher limits ! Hard to believe this card is actually designed for their private banking clients !!!!
No. Still planning to do it maybe after few months.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
actually the kotak infinite card gives 800rs everymonth in lieu of the PVR tickets(after Pandemic)

So that is like 9600 per annum which is nothing for your Private status but still free money if you get the Kotak Infinte CC as LTF
If TRV needed is 7.5 cr to get private then you think that person would care for ₹800 ? The card is rubbish, especially since it is designed for their super HNI clients & strictly invite only ..

Kotak Infinite is “only” issued as LTF basis invite for their private clients !

Forget cust care even the privy care hardly have any idea about this card ! They went blank every time I spoke to them about this card.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
If TRV need is 7.5 cr to get private then you think that person would care for ₹800 ? The card is ridiculous since it is designed for their super HNI clients & strictly invite only ..

Infinite is “only” issued as LTF basis invite for their private clients !

Even the privy care hardly have any idea about this card ! They went blank every time I spoke to them about this card.
Not sure why they are considering infinite as their top most card, it doesn't event over unlimited lounge access and white reserve gives unlimited lounge to both primary and addons .

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Not sure why they are considering infinite as their top most card, it doesn't event over unlimited lounge access and white reserve gives unlimited lounge to both primary and addons .
Kotak is madness without any method, perhaps that is why !!

You’re absolutely right. Not only Reserve gives much better value compared to infinite but is aesthetically much more appealing too ! Infinite is still issued in PVC !

On a different note Kotak reopened and “temporarily” declined the same application for the reserve card the 4th time today citing wrong address information. I have lived in just one address ever and my address is same everywhere and in all my id ! Even completed a REKYC ! At a loss right now whether to keep fighting or put a stop here ! Only reply they give is ask customer to reapply with correct address details !

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If TRV needed is 7.5 cr to get private then you think that person would care for ₹800 ? The card is rubbish, especially since it is designed for their super HNI clients & strictly invite only ..

Kotak Infinite is “only” issued as LTF basis invite for their private clients !

Forget cust care even the privy care hardly have any idea about this card ! They went blank every time I spoke to them about this card.
I have not moved to private banking yet. But planning to do it at the year's end. If Kotak Infinite has any comparable perks I will take that. else I was going for white reserve.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have not moved to private banking yet. But planning to do it at the year's end. If Kotak Infinite has any comparable perks I will take that. else I was going for white reserve.
IFAIK, No additional perks compared to white reserve. In fact reserve gives better value compared to infinite as mentioned by @anirban.choudhury ...

I feel it is better to have Axis Burgundy private & go for the Burgundy private one card, but of course that is just my POV !