• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ankur dhanda

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes. You need to make booking with award seats using miles. Once done, call them and ask them to add Infant to this booking. They will then either ask you to pay additional money or deduct additional miles or combination of both. This process works only for booking via miles.

This will however not get you additional seat as Infants do not get it, but you can get some preference in seat selection in forward zone and be able to select bassinet seats
Yeah that I know but how many miles or charge ? Coz would need to transfer miles accordingly and need that much buffer of miles.

Riva

TF Premier
Has anyone used their Krispay Miles in India?

Anyone with a Kris Flyer account can download the Kris+ app and transfer their Kris Flyer miles to Kris pay miles to be used at stores in India. I however cannot seem to find any store that takes payment in Krispay Miles in Mumbai. There are partner stores and restaurants all over but I am not sure if they accept payment in Krispay Miles.

If anyone has used this, please share your experience.

QUIKSILVER27

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Has anyone used their Krispay Miles in India?

Anyone with a Kris Flyer account can download the Kris+ app and transfer their Kris Flyer miles to Kris pay miles to be used at stores in India. I however cannot seem to find any store that takes payment in Krispay Miles in Mumbai. There are partner stores and restaurants all over but I am not sure if they accept payment in Krispay Miles.

If anyone has used this, please share your experience.
The redemption rate on KrisShop.com is 125 KrisFlyer miles for approximately S$1 spend, subject to a minimum of 1,000 KrisFlyer miles per transaction.

The best use of krisflyer miles is only for redeeming flights on singapore airlines.. all other redemptions will value your points only upto 1 Krisflyer mile = 50 Ps (INR)

Riva

TF Premier
True.. the best value is to redeem on flights.

As for Krispay Miles, you can also transfer KrisPay Miles to Kris Flyer which is then valid for upto 3 years. The points on krisPay is valid for 6 months. The catch is that you have to do that within 7 days of earning those KrisPay Miles. I didn't do it and now I don't see an option to transfer to Kris Flyer. I have some 3000 odd Krispay points that will expire next month in Krispay and was looking for ways to redeem or use them.

VaporWarrior

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Is the value of each KF point same for rewards on SQ and other airlines? Or does each star alliance member have different value?

K.R

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi folks
Can some one confirm/comment on Krisflyer Miles. Suppose I booked 3 Tickets including me and my family ( PNR no is same), only my miles will be credited to my Krisflyer account and not for the whole family. For Family members I have to share their Krisflyer no so that their miles will be credited into their accounts. The concept of Nominee in Krisflyer is only while booking a flight the Miles of the main member can be used to book tickets for the nominee as well provided the main member is also travelling.
I was thinking that If I book the tickets ( including me) and my family is added under my name then entire miles will be credited to my account. This is not true as per Krisflyer customer care.

Max

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi folks
Can some one confirm/comment on Krisflyer Miles. Suppose I booked 3 Tickets including me and my family ( PNR no is same), only my miles will be credited to my Krisflyer account and not for the whole family. For Family members I have to share their Krisflyer no so that their miles will be credited into their accounts. The concept of Nominee in Krisflyer is only while booking a flight the Miles of the main member can be used to book tickets for the nominee as well provided the main member is also travelling.
I was thinking that If I book the tickets ( including me) and my family is added under my name then entire miles will be credited to my account. This is not true as per Krisflyer customer care.
Yes, this is how most FFPs work. You earn on your own account only, although you can redeem from your account for your nominees. Some like Air India have the concept of a pooled family account where one person can aggregate and earnings across family and spend.

drsel

TF Legend
So to answer your questions -
1. You can book 3 tickets from your account itself. Transfer all your points to your account and add family members as redemption nominees. Ideally you cannot transfer your credit card points to anyone's krisflyer account except your own.

2. There is a way to transfer miles from a child's account if the child has miles gathered (have not tried this yet) but that requires the child's accounts to be linked.. attaching screenshot of that . Do not think there's a way to club your spouses points(incase it has miles gathered) with yours.
KRISFLYER CHILD.jpeg
3. There is an option to pay the difference when miles fall short - https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/us/ppsclub-krisflyer/use-miles/mix-miles-and-cash/

This is just from my one time experience of redeeming miles for a one way ticket from SIN to MUM for a family of 4, had 80000 miles so 4 tickets was possible from one account itself, only had to pay taxes. There could be other ways I'm not aware of, which our forum's experts will surely guide you.
I want to transfer my Kris flyer miles back to axis edge points, then to Accor hotels
How can I do it?