• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Last Birthday chance Strategy with Zomato Edition Card

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My Birthday is a few days before 20th September , yep I'm lucky , lol.
I have a 2.4L Limit of Card and I want to use maximum limit to get ₹24k of benefit .

So what should be the best strategy to attain it ?
1. Where all can I spend that amount of Money ? I am in no need of any Electronics or anything . Can I spend it in my Father's Flipkart Wholesale big purchases ?
2. Should I transact one time big amount or Small amount multiple times ? is the card already blocked by RBL that day ? I have heard such things .

Share your Experience regarding this , as this is the last time it can benefit someone like me in my situation .

My Birthday is a few days before 20th September , yep I'm lucky , lol.
I have a 2.4L Limit of Card and I want to use maximum limit to get ₹24k of benefit .

So what should be the best strategy to attain it ?
1. Where all can I spend that amount of Money ? I am in no need of any Electronics or anything . Can I spend it in my Father's Flipkart Wholesale big purchases ?
2. Should I transact one time big amount or Small amount multiple times ? is the card already blocked by RBL that day ? I have heard such things .

Share your Experience regarding this , as this is the last time it can benefit someone like me in my situation .
You can use for Flipkart purchase

Try to cover maximum amount in first transaction. After that the possibility of bank to block the card is high

I would suggest if you don't have any planned spends avoid doing it, coz if you use for commercial purposes bank might close your card.

Rest upto you.
Cheers!!

on birthdate do first transaction small amount to check if its working 😀. Mostly big purchases will be good and try to spend most in 2-3 transactions.

I am also among the lucky ones! Just wanted to know, if I will add money in Paytm, will that work or not?
It should get you cashback, but you can try with a small amount first to confirm (before the birthday would be better). Also Paytm is gonna charge you fees 3-4%, so not a good option IMO

Better option is to load Amazon Pay wallet through Uber, if you have Amazon Pay UPI linked to wallet

wallet loads for Amazon/fk/myntra vouchers? sooner or later they might be useful if you are into online shopping .

but also beware, some users on this community have already reported that rbl has stopped giving such cashback even before 20th.

also i had read a comment elsewhere that they block your card on birthday after the first transaction and it takes them 1 day to "resolve the glitch".
dont take any risks with rbl, their customer care is useless and your only option would be to knock the doors of RBI.

It should get you cashback, but you can try with a small amount first to confirm (before the birthday would be better). Also Paytm is gonna charge you fees 3-4%, so not a good option IMO

Better option is to load Amazon Pay wallet through Uber, if you have Amazon Pay UPI linked to wallet
Isn't there a limit from Uber's end for that? Some 3k or 5k max.

Today is my bday and did couple of small payments like fuel and bills. it went through. After that I’m able to do only one 50k transaction. When I’m trying to do one more 50k, transaction is not going through 😐
Will try again after sometime.

Today is my bday and did couple of small payments like fuel and bills. it went through. After that I’m able to do only one 50k transaction. When I’m trying to do one more 50k, transaction is not going through 😐
Will try again after sometime.
happy birthday bro!

have you ensured that your daily limit is not exceeding? you might want to check your card settings once.

Did u try to send more than 30K this month to other upi/bank account from amazonpay wallet upi? As per the t&c its 10k to upi & 20k to merchants per month.
That post was with reference to loading Amazon Pay wallet through Uber, for which there's no limit even now. But yes, the limits you are referring to have become applicable since day before yesterday, for transfers from Amazon Pay wallet UPI.

Back