• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I am Royally screwed by RBL Zomato Edition Card

vivian

TF Buzz
Had a 770+ CIBIL and recently applied for zomato edition card and got it. Used it for few hundred Rs in Zomato once and forgot. Received the due alert email. Clicked the pay full due amount, paid the bill and forgot. Turns out even though I clicked Pay Full Amount (some 410.18 Rs), they prefilled with 410 and left out 18 Paise. 18 Paise remained unpaid for 2 months, they charged me some 300 Rs as fine amount over the next 2 months. I noticed it, paid the fine and applied for closing of card. They accepted their fault and refunded the fine money. And all was okay.

This month credit score shows a drop of 85 CIBIL pts. A 18 paisa unpaid bill, brought down my CIBIL score to 680 from 770. I have never missed paying a bill in last 25 months of my credit history. What do I do now? @TechnoFino
Should I appeal to someone or let it go?

sorry i missed the part that 2 months due was there.

so the bank has removed all charges pertaining to this whole episode? if the bank has reversed it then there is a hope that cibil will make correction in their next refresh. also drop an email to rbl asking them to send the suppression request to cibil, as cibil doesn't take any action unless directed by the bank.
fingers crossed.. have mailed RBL asking them to report the reversal to CIBIL. i have been meaning to get a housing loan for some time now. if this fiasco isn't fixed, then i am screwed. never in my wildest dreams, thought a 20 paise will decide my financial fate.

Just ask the bank to remove the default of 0.18 paisa from the report, which was their default in the first place.

Also, Start using some personal finance app to track your spending and also credit card debt.

I use Wallet app which gives me bird's eye view of pending CC bills.
Which app is this BTW, i want to explore.

so I have an option to purchase the lifetime plan at 1500, before I do that I want to be sure if the app is worth it
It's paid app which cost around Rs. 1000/yr. Bank Sync is a premium feature. So, if you use bank sync, then your bank transactions are sorted. Other transactions, like offline purchases, cash expenses or CC transactions, you have to enter manually.

Just ask the bank to remove the default of 0.18 paisa from the report, which was their default in the first place.

Also, Start using some personal finance app to track your spending and also credit card debt.

How is your wallet app tracking credit cards? Tell me the method. Also I guess you bought the premium version?

bro how to link credt card in wallet app? or are u manually typing entries

Back