• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Late payment notice email by federal bank

manit

TF Buzz
Hi, I just received an email from the Federal Bank stating that I have an overdue payment on my Federal Bank credit card. I have checked and verified my last three months' statements and payments on the Federal Bank app, and they were all within the due date. I'm not sure what is happening here.

I have already emailed them regarding this. Please let me know what else I can do about this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240708_233855_Gmail.webp
    Screenshot_20240708_233855_Gmail.webp
    70.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Hi, I just received an email from the Federal Bank stating that I have an overdue payment on my Federal Bank credit card. I have checked and verified my last three months' statements and payments on the Federal Bank app, and they were all within the due date. I'm not sure what is happening here. I'll be applying for a home loan weeks, and this email has made me very worried.

I have already emailed them regarding this. Please let me know what else I can do about this?
Received same. Called their team. they confirmed it was a technical glitch.
Confirmed regarding all my cards as I had also received a call for this a few days ago.

They confirmed there are no dues on any of my cards.
Emailed their credit card team asking why this had been sent to me and threatened them to take strict action if any such things happen in the future.

i got the same email too :) all payments are on time for me
Bas pagla gaya hai 🤣

System mein galat data feed ya instructions de diya sabko mail bhejdiya ek sath hi

Just ask them to send communication via mail against this mail that it's not for you, all dues are cleared timely.
No any negative effect will be caused due to this.

Received same. Called their team. they confirmed it was a technical glitch.
Confirmed regarding all my cards as I had also received a call for this a few days ago.

They confirmed there are no dues on any of my cards.
Emailed their credit card team asking why this had been sent to me and threatened them to take strict action if any such things happen in the future.
Theek kiye hain, matalab ye kaunsa technical glitches hai 🤣

Mail pe bhi most probably reply mil jayega aapko future ke liye jada safe...

I lost my sleep because of this email. What kind of operations are they running without any oversight?! Woh b itni raat ko aisa email bheja hai🤦🏾‍♂️
Smoke Smoking GIF by Mateo LAW$

I lost my sleep because of this email. What kind of operations are they running without any oversight?! Woh b itni raat ko aisa email bheja hai🤦🏾‍♂️
Inka bass chale toh Credit Bureaus ko report kar de aur bole galti se ho gaya ke jagh technical glitches bolde firh baad mein complaint karke withdraw/ surpress karwana pade🤣

I have also received this mail, I have never defaulted ever in last 3 years of my relationship with federal Bank, I mailed there nodal team with all proofs this is disgusting and unethical. 3 months back they reported settlement in my wife's credit card and then removed it after mailing calling it a deficiency in reporting. Are these guys high on something??? How are they running a bank with all this mess around.

Hi, I just received an email from the Federal Bank stating that I have an overdue payment on my Federal Bank credit card. I have checked and verified my last three months' statements and payments on the Federal Bank app, and they were all within the due date. I'm not sure what is happening here.

Back