• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Latest information on credit card bill payment using debit card for cashback

maynigam

TF Premier
Hello guys
I was looking for updated details on credit card bill payment via debit card for cashback after HDFC stopped it. I remember seeing a list where it was mentioned that some accounts are giving unlimited cashback on bill payments but i really cant find it now. I tried using the search bar. Sorry if this is a duplicate post!
Thanks

Check this:

And this,

Hello guys
I was looking for updated details on credit card bill payment via debit card for cashback after HDFC stopped it. I remember seeing a list where it was mentioned that some accounts are giving unlimited cashback on bill payments but i really cant find it now. I tried using the search bar. Sorry if this is a duplicate post!
Thanks
There is nothing like Unlimited Cashback.
It was some cashback like 1% but it is not unlimited.

Standard Chartered Priority Visa Infinite Debit Card
It gives 5 reward points per INR 100/- and what is the value of per reward point ? 0.25 paisa ?
means 1.25/- per 100
Now most of categories are excluded like Government Services, Educational Services, Railway (IRCTC), Security Brokers and Dealers etc....

It gives 5 reward points per INR 100/- and what is the value of per reward point ? 0.25 paisa ?
means 1.25/- per 100
Now most of categories are excluded like Government Services, Educational Services, Railway (IRCTC), Security Brokers and Dealers etc....
Here, the aim is to get the reward points for the CC bill payment, which is not excluded. So enjoy until it works. :)

Back