• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card bill payment by debit card or rewards - only provide working solutionh after 5 Septemeber 2024

just to confirm, HDFC Plat DC + Unipay is still working? I paid one CC bill last month and did not receive any rewards. A friend of mine also did the same earlier this month and he also did not receive any cashback.
In last few days I paid 2 bills and received cashback for that bills (used sbi unipay)

Afaik it's working but just for confirmation I will pay one more bill through sbi unipay and I'll update here

For those who are concerned with refunds from airtel :
(for transactions which are not being auto refunded by airtel but have failed or stuck in progressing stage)::

When u will connect with airtel cs they will always tell that , this transaction ID doesn't belong to them and bla bla..

The only working method to get refund in this case is to raise chargeback with the bank from which u made payment , then only u will get ur refund.

Themx to the OG 😈 @VISHESH_BANSAL

just to confirm, HDFC Plat DC + Unipay is still working? I paid one CC bill last month and did not receive any rewards. A friend of mine also did the same earlier this month and he also did not receive any cashback.
Getting rewards here, no issues. Must be calculation issues on your end.

If you haven't wrote your previous points somewhere, then it's impossible for us to help you out.

I am facing the same problem, had back and forth with the support 2 times and mailed them once as well. They are clueless.

I'm not sure what's up..
I got refund from Airtel and from what I can tell it was automated. Although I talked to bank but they asked me for a few transaction details which I am yet to provide so I think this was an automated refund and not chargeback.

On the plus side I also made part of my payment through Unipay and recieved the cashback points.

Getting rewards here, no issues. Must be calculation issues on your end.

If you haven't wrote your previous points somewhere, then it's impossible for us to help you out.
I haven't tried it since they stopped giving cashbacks on HDFC Billpay. Will do a payment today to check and confirm. I tried the Canara Setu to pay my bill 2 days before and haven't received any cashback yet.

I haven't tried it since they stopped giving cashbacks on HDFC Billpay. Will do a payment today to check and confirm. I tried the Canara Setu to pay my bill 2 days before and haven't received any cashback yet.
Because there was a weekend, you will not get points on Saturday - Sunday. Most likely, you will receive it by tomorrow.

Yes. I also did not receive cashpoints for my last months cc bill payment on Unipay Using HDFC Platinum Debit Card.

I also did not receive cb for using IndusInd Visa signature on paytm

I got refund from Airtel and from what I can tell it was automated. Although I talked to bank but they asked me for a few transaction details which I am yet to provide so I think this was an automated refund and not chargeback.

On the plus side I also made part of my payment through Unipay and recieved the cashback points.
how many days can expect in refund from airtel ?

Back