• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card bill payment by debit card or rewards - only provide working solutionh after 5 Septemeber 2024

yeah, it may happen sometimes I faced a similar issue with a Recharge

but I paid around 5 cc bills in Airtel app and did not face any issue with cc bills
I always prefer sbi unipay after hdfc bill pay
Avoid this.
I made a cc payment using Airtel app. Amount got debited from my hdfc bank, airtel app showed "payment successful", but nothing happened after that. Got stuck at that screen.
And this transaction is not even showing in transaction history of airtel app. It's nowhere to be found!!!
Thankfully i took screenshot at the loading screen where it mentioned - "payment successful" along with the trx id, so i have the transaction id.
Mailed them twice with the trx details.
Had I missed taking the screenshot, i would have been running blind behind Airtel.
Airtel has replied saying that transaction ID does not belong to them.
What to do now? :(

When I try to pay CC bill using HDFC Platinum DC in SBI Unipay, the transaction is failed immediately without sending any OTP. Anyone else faced this issue? any solution for this?

Avoid this.
I made a cc payment using Airtel app. Amount got debited from my hdfc bank, airtel app showed "payment successful", but nothing happened after that. Got stuck at that screen.
And this transaction is not even showing in transaction history of airtel app. It's nowhere to be found!!!
Thankfully i took screenshot at the loading screen where it mentioned - "payment successful" along with the trx id, so i have the transaction id.
Mailed them twice with the trx details.
Had I missed taking the screenshot, i would have been running blind behind Airtel.
I am facing the same problem, had back and forth with the support 2 times and mailed them once as well. They are clueless.

I'm not sure what's up..

using HDFC PLAT DC(1%) as cashpoints
1. SBI Unipay
2. Airtel thanks App
3.. canara setu
using Indusind Exclusive/Select DC(~0.93%) as rewards
1. SBI Unipay
2. Airtel thanks App
3.. canara setu
4. Mobikwik*(Indusind cards not sure)
5. Jio Finance - Currently transaction failure rate is high
using IDFC DC - personally not used yet so, can't recommend
If u have HDFC Easyshop plat DC ur work is done no need to think about other cards unless u have bills more than 75k/month

If your query is resolved, could you mark this post as as solution?
just to confirm, HDFC Plat DC + Unipay is still working? I paid one CC bill last month and did not receive any rewards. A friend of mine also did the same earlier this month and he also did not receive any cashback.

Back