• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Latest working methods to pay credit card bill from debit cards

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Most of you know the debit cards which are useful, but it’s difficult to keep track of which platforms to use, how to use because of devaluations/ limits.
I had written down current working methods for my personal use but thought of sharing with the community. Will appreciate any feedback. So here goes:

1) RBL signature plus dc: sbi unipay
1b) RBL Enterprise dc: sbi unipay
2) HDFC PLATINUM debit card: can be used on hdfc bill pay and sbi unipay
3)HDFC Millennia debit card: can be used to load Amazon/Mobikwik wallets for 1%. Can use hdfc bill pay or sbi unipay for 2.5%
4) indus visa signature, visa platinum and mastercard world : Use paytm and cred (Dreamplug Paytech merchant) for visa variants. Sbi unipay and Cheq(not working for most) for mastercard variant.
5) FI money ( infinity or salary variant) : pay 1.5k multiple times through cred using fi upi.
6) IDFC Debit cards: Pay cc bill using sbi unipay.
7) Axis Liberty dc : pay cc through sbi unipay for qtly voucher. Can use upi as well anywhere; no exclusions using upi. Bonus tip: Use axis gyftr portal / amazon to buy amazon gv from Liberty dc for weekend cashback.
8) Citi Priority on sbi unipay

SBI Unipay is working for most, some are reporting failures. Try with small amount first.

Update: Alternative to SBI unipay: ‘Airtel’ and ‘Sriram one’ app (but they only have bbps cc)

Update 2: P B R G and thomasjackson mentioned even Dhani Pay has utility MCC (so an alternative to SBI Unipay). Non-BBPS cc can be paid. But KYC required. (havent tried myself)

Update 3: Full details with calculations on rewards added here: https://www.technofino.in/community...-card-bill-from-debit-cards.25788/post-634404

AU bank and standard chartered bank dc: see here https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/best-debit-card-for-credit-card-bill-payment-2024.26178/

Last edited:

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
how much time does sbi unipay take to settle hdfc cc bills?...anyone had failures in bill payments?
2-3 working
Don't advise hdfc dc on unipay

It had most failure in past ..
For other dc like idfc ,indus it's even
Personal experience, have been doing it for many months ie paying sbi cc in unipay by hdfc plat dc..
Infact my hdfc bill pay does not work for sbi cc. Have heard similar feedback from others. But may work for others.

Ak Singh

TF Premier
2-3 working

Personal experience, have been doing it for many months ie paying sbi cc in unipay by hdfc plat dc..
Infact my hdfc bill pay does not work for sbi cc. Have heard similar feedback from others. But may work for others.
Will I get dc rewards points if I pay cc bill through sbi unipay by indus delight dc MasterCard? Or any other platform will Paytm work?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Will I get dc rewards points if I pay cc bill through sbi unipay by indus delight dc MasterCard? Or any other platform will Paytm work?
No
Only select & exclusive..

150 rs on 5000 bill came to
Indie or delight..I don't remb it came back check

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Why not? Isn't this forum meant to share such info with others or is there some elitist/classist joke here that I am not getting about information being kept to a certain few individuals?
Yes this forum is meant for such info ,but most of the transaction is on Sbi unipay which has unsuccessful transaction issue and no way to track it .
Then you will come complaining my money got stuck because many PPL money are stuck with no framework to track

is there some elitist/classist joke here that I am not getting about information being kept to a certain few individuals?
Yes certain information are with certain PPL , OP is not invertor of trick it's cetain individuals who shared bit by bit and when everything is public he complied.

If you look glass half empty everything ,you are bound to trap anger in your body like you did while writing that message..
Keep you head cool it's already warm outside

tekina

TF Select
Yes this forum is meant for such info ,but most of the transaction is on Sbi unipay which has unsuccessful transaction issue and no way to track it .
Then you will come complaining my money got stuck because many PPL money are stuck with no framework to track

Yes certain information are with certain PPL , OP is not invertor of trick it's cetain individuals who shared bit by bit and when everything is public he complied.

If you look glass half empty everything ,you are bound to trap anger in your body like you did while writing that message..
Keep you head cool it's already warm outside
I am not sure where you are getting the glass half full/empty point. Anyways.

I won't come complaining about stuck money and if someone does, that's fine and on them. There is enough info here to read. No one is responsible for what someone else does.

Since you already mentioned that the info OP shared was already public and he is not the inventor of that trick, I don't see a problem with asking questions and sharing.

Good day. Sahi bola garmi bohot hai.