• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Legend credit card activation

KGSIPO

TF Select
Recently i received the Indusind legend credit card and I do not have any saving account with them. I am also planning to open a select account in future so that the account can be made 0 MAB by linking with legend card. Now, I have to acticate the card through mobile banking or netbanking. Can i activate it. If so, can i link to my slelct account which will be opended in future. Please suggest.

Activate your card through the link which you received in the SMS. Do not register for the Mobile/Internet Banking.

After opening an account, create Internet/Mobile banking using DC and then link your CC to your account.

SMS Link is not at all working in spite of trying multiple time
Activate your card through the link which you received in the SMS. Do not register for the Mobile/Internet Banking.

After opening an account, create Internet/Mobile banking using DC and then link your CC to your account.
SMS link is showing no data found everytime

Recently i received the Indusind legend credit card and I do not have any saving account with them. I am also planning to open a select account in future so that the account can be made 0 MAB by linking with legend card. Now, I have to acticate the card through mobile banking or netbanking. Can i activate it. If so, can i link to my slelct account which will be opended in future. Please suggest.
without net banking and mob banking this link will work

Finally, I set the atm pin for the credit card through customer care ivrs. Is it equivalent to activating the card or I have to activate by talking to customer care. I set the preferences through IVRS and enabled online transaction. When I tried to top Amazon wallet, it gets declined at the end.

Finally, I set the atm pin for the credit card through customer care ivrs. Is it equivalent to activating the card or I have to activate by talking to customer care. I set the preferences through IVRS and enabled online transaction. When I tried to top Amazon wallet, it gets declined at the end.
◆ *Credit Card Quick Links*

◆ *CC PIN GENERATION LINK*

◆ *CC Transaction Preferences*

◆ *Golf/Lessons Booking*

◆ *Reward Point Redemption*
www.indusmoments.com

◆ *Oberoi Hotel List*

◆ *Use Below link after a claimed to redeem voucher*

◆ *Credit Card Quick Links*

◆ *CC PIN GENERATION LINK*

◆ *CC Transaction Preferences*

◆ *Golf/Lessons Booking*