• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Let's talk about Banking Related Problems which you're currently dealing with!

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
Hello everyone,

Let's talk about some banking related irregularities or problems that you might be facing currently just like I am currently facing with below problems as of now and taking regular follow-ups for these:

1) Pixel Card charged 257 INR for EMI fees but isn't reversing the same even after getting a full refund

2) Flipkart Axis Bank card has charged me 590x2 = 1180 for annual fees

3) RBL Bank has made a CIBIL enquiry without my permission or consent for the second time (I made them remove the first one in August by giving them RBI bamboo)

4) SBI Cashback card got rejected for 8th time and now asked for proper clarification

5) IndusInd Bank has changed my address but with many spelling mistakes and in the end it's not matching with my actual address proof 😂

Let's discuss your problems too! 😜

Tell me about it! I've become sick of their shit.

I'm a decade old customer of SBI, govt employee and currently have 20L FDs and also had my salary ac there earlier.
People at SBI Cards are acting like dumb m*r*ns. I applied for Cashback card twice last yr and it was rejected instantly.
This August, I applied after getting 'pre-qualified' message in Netbanking and Yono. It was again rejected instantly.

I emailed them regarding the reason and they said due to internal policy. After I sent few more emails, some clown from Customer Service Head team called and said because you're not holding any other SBI card, your Cashback card has been rejected. I got angry and give him an earful. He then transferred the call to his senior who said the reason for rejection is as mentioned by the previous agent. I recorded the call and told him to give the same in writing (as I applied after getting the pre-qualified message).

I keep emailing them for the same email in writing and they send me a copy pasted email of internal policy. This to and fro enail chain to Customer Service Head has been going on from august. The thread has 42 emails now😂. Now 2 weeks ago they recently came up with a new reason "rejected due to non-availability of bureau footprint" for which I sent the Cibil score report with 2 yrs of credit history. I keep asking their manager level guy to call & discuss but they again reply with a copy pasted email.

I've also obtained contact nos of local SBI cards manager in the city and had a lengthy discussion with him. He says 'Cashback' card is a retail product and they cannot source it from their sales channel. He is ready to process other cards including Prime & Elite but I was adamant on getting Cashback card only. He says Cashback card approval is fully automated and nobody can reverse it once the application is rejected by the system. I also gave an earful to the Branch Mgr. He was apologetic but says he can't help as SBI cards is a different entity altogether. I told him due to such antics by card division, your bank is losing old customers.
chill bro, you can go for HDFC millennia or swiggy

Apply for a different sbi credit card like simply save or click as LTF and wait for 1 year after that apply for cashback credit card. I was holding simply save cc LTF for around 9 years and got cashback in first attempt.

Tell me about it! I've become sick of their shit.

I'm a decade old customer of SBI, govt employee and currently have 20L FDs and also had my salary ac there earlier.
People at SBI Cards are acting like dumb m*r*ns. I applied for Cashback card twice last yr and it was rejected instantly.
This August, I applied after getting 'pre-qualified' message in Netbanking and Yono. It was again rejected instantly.

I emailed them regarding the reason and they said due to internal policy. After I sent few more emails, some clown from Customer Service Head team called and said because you're not holding any other SBI card, your Cashback card has been rejected. I got angry and give him an earful. He then transferred the call to his senior who said the reason for rejection is as mentioned by the previous agent. I recorded the call and told him to give the same in writing (as I applied after getting the pre-qualified message).

I keep emailing them for the same email in writing and they send me a copy pasted email of internal policy. This to and fro enail chain to Customer Service Head has been going on from august. The thread has 42 emails now😂. Now 2 weeks ago they recently came up with a new reason "rejected due to non-availability of bureau footprint" for which I sent the Cibil score report with 2 yrs of credit history. I keep asking their manager level guy to call & discuss but they again reply with a copy pasted email.

I've also obtained contact nos of local SBI cards manager in the city and had a lengthy discussion with him. He says 'Cashback' card is a retail product and they cannot source it from their sales channel. He is ready to process other cards including Prime & Elite but I was adamant on getting Cashback card only. He says Cashback card approval is fully automated and nobody can reverse it once the application is rejected by the system. I also gave an earful to the Branch Mgr. He was apologetic but says he can't help as SBI cards is a different entity altogether. I told him due to such antics by card division, your bank is losing old customers.
None will help here, SBI Cashback Card is only for a few lucky people. They're issuing this card to people who are not even earning but not to them who are government employees with decent enough salaries too 😂

The problem is we are eligible for free locker under wealth program but the availability of the same is with BM. Even if it's available he will say it's not available ( as the position of lockers is not available in public domain)till u make some investments in his branch. This is a type of cross selling which is prevalent in private banks
If a bank branch has 10,000 customers, EACH n EVERY one of them will want a locker in that branch. Big/Main branches of many banks have a customer base of 1+ lakh.

And, if that bank has lakhs of CC customers, each of them also want a locker.

It's nothing but a sales pitch. And, expecting a locker is too much n next to impossible, considering these numbers.

If a bank branch has 10,000 customers, EACH n EVERY one of them will want a locker in that branch. Big/Main branches of many banks have a customer base of 1+ lakh.

And, if that bank has lakhs of CC customers, each of them also want a locker.

It's nothing but a sales pitch. And, expecting a locker is too much n next to impossible, considering these numbers.
It's not impossible sir.... U can get a locker provided u do some initial investments which satisfies the targets of the BM... after that everything will become possible 😀😀

Indusind bank issue is trending now. Every one has different and unique problem with indus.
Which issue is trending? As far as I know indusind bank is right in asking for OVD for address proof..even ICICI Bank has also started the same...even if ur current address is not same as permanent address mentioned in OVD they will accept

Back