• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Limit increase)Update your SBI App and check if you have limit increase option under benefits.

Process to get aumati:
Go to limit enhancement after entering otp it will buffer and while it is buffering wait for 30 sec and tap on screen then you will get proceed button. The proceed button will take you to give bank account consent.
P.S: don't keep max enhancement after bank account access it is asking to upload itr or salary for me.

Just got LE on my CB card from 1L to 1.80L.

On 9th, I too had submitted a request for the max increment that was shown to me on the SBI Card website (1L to 3L). But today after that SR disappeared from the app, I thought of retrying but with a reasonable value this time. So, I went ahead to select increment from 1L to 1.50L. Got redirected to anumati, gave access to my salary account and got instant LE from 1L to 1.80L even though I had selected 1.5L at the start.

Probably you should try with a reasonable value as well instead of maxing out the limit selection bar.

As old SR generated on 9th Sept is no longer available in tracking system, I thought giving one more try. It was showing again 1.54L -> 4.62L max. Selected max limit. Entered the OTP, submitted and clicked on Proceed. This time it asked for Anumati ji ki Anumati :LOL:. Gave consent and limit increased to 1.54L -> 2.54L. I have SBI SimplyCLICK.
Time taken to LE after anumati approval?

I have a question. I noticed that Anumati consent is valid until September 2029 and that it is periodic (which means they will keep checking it once in a while).

I know that I can revoke it, but my question is: should I?

Why do I get the feeling that SBI will continuously use Anumati for LE checks, and if I want automatic LEs, the Anumati consent might be mandatory?

I'm in a dilemma about whether or not to revoke it.

As old SR generated on 9th Sept is no longer available in tracking system, I thought giving one more try. It was showing again 1.54L -> 4.62L max. Selected max limit. Entered the OTP, submitted and clicked on Proceed. This time it asked for Anumati ji ki Anumati :LOL:. Gave consent and limit increased to 1.54L -> 2.54L. I have SBI SimplyCLICK.
Same for me , sr vanished

I have a question. I noticed that Anumati consent is valid until September 2029 and that it is periodic (which means they will keep checking it once in a while).

I know that I can revoke it, but my question is: should I?

Why do I get the feeling that SBI will continuously use Anumati for LE checks, and if I want automatic LEs, the Anumati consent might be mandatory?

I'm in a dilemma about whether or not to revoke it.
You can always raise CLI request manually from the website even if you revoke the consent. I've revoked it as soon as I got the CLI approval SMS.

Let me tell you one case where 1L limit with SBI CB.

Assume you have 1L Credit Limit on SBI CB, then your monthly txn limit will also be 1L. Now you ordered a mobile phone or any item worth 75K and you have returned it immediately and amount credited back and your limit is 1L. Now you cannot transact more than 25K even though your limit is 1L now as you have a monthly txn limit of 1L only.

**1L denotes 1 lakh.
Nothing as such. I have done multiple x of the limit.

Back