• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limited period offer for Axis Salary account holders - Lifetime Free Magnus, Atlas, Select and Privilege.

🛑TEAM-
CORPORATE SALARY OFFERS CONTINUE THIS MONTH🔄🥁🔥

1. For BURGUNDY SALARY ACCOUNT CUSTOMER More than 3️⃣lac Net Salary Credit In AXIS ACCOUNT we can give MAGNUS CREDIT CARD AS LIFE TIME FREE if it is Less than 3️⃣ lac we can give ATLAS CREDIT CARD

2. For PRIORITY SALARY ACCOUNT Customer We can Give SELECT CREDIT CARD Life Time Free.(LTF)

3. For Prestige Salary Account Customer
We can give Privilege Credit Card as Life Time Free(LTF)

Conditions:
1. Only Axis Salary Credit Customers
2. No Welcome Benefits.
3. Only for Listed companies not for everyone salary account customer
4. OFFER ONLY FOR MAY MONTH Card should be logged before 31st of may and approved before 5th of May.

This was shared by an Axis Bank employee a few days ago.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-18-01-40-52-597_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-18-01-40-52-597_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 1,440
Last edited:

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Any idea if existing credit cards can be converted to LTF, citing this offer?
Or, can I apply for a fresh card online and once delivered, get it converted to LTF. (Cashkaro is giving 2000 bucks if applied through them)

P.S. I am eligible for LTF card, got confirmation from my RM. But he suggested to apply through offline mode.
All of the methods mentioned by you WOULD NOT work.
Apply offline through agent or RM, and make sure they select the Free Pricing option from the Pricing drop down and apply suitable promo code, only then you could avail this offer...

more details about promo code and pricing option can be given by RM...but ensure that the one similar to 0 Joining, 0 annual fee is selected

Patil007

TF Ace
Went to 2 separate Axis bank branch by asking for Flipkart LTF credit card upon Salary account. they refused, only MyZone both have offered LTF upon salary account.

Company is in their tied up list and I am eligible for Prestige and Priority salary account 😅

CCUser_1999

TF Premier
Infinia yes but Magnus with Burgundy beats DCB with considerable margin.

Even Amex cards with their reward multiplier and milestone benfits beat the DCB.
Attaching brief table for the overview and simple comparision.

CardSpendProcessing FeeTotal ChargeBase PointsBonus PointsMilestone PointsTotal PointsConversion to MilePoint ValueNet Reward Post ChargesEff Reward Rate
Diners
20000​
767​
20767​
665​
1330​
0​
1995​
1​
1​
1228​
6.14%​
Magnus
10000​
0​
10000​
600​
600​
0​
1200​
0.8​
1​
960​
9.60%​
Amex Plat
10000​
0​
10000​
250​
1000​
0​
1250​
1​
0.5​
625​
6.25%​
Amex MRCC
20000​
0​
20000​
400​
400​
2000​
2800​
1​
0.5​
1400​
7.00%​
Amex MRCC
6000​
0​
6000​
120​
120​
1000​
1240​
1​
0.5​
620​
10.33%​
Amex MRCC
14000​
0​
14000​
280​
280​
1000​
1560​
1​
0.5​
780​
5.57%​
Amex Plat Travel
400000​
0​
400000​
8000​
8000​
40000​
56000​
1​
0.5​
28000​
7.00%​
Amex Gold
6000​
0​
6000​
120​
480​
1000​
1600​
1​
0.5​
800​
13.33%​
Infinia
20000​
767​
20767​
665​
2660​
0​
3325​
1​
1​
2558​
12.79%​

no_name

TF Buzz
Anyone checked with his/her RM if the offer (LTF credit card for salary account) is still available?

My RM had confirmed this for Aug month, but now (2nd Sept) he is quoting some technical issue and saying he is unable to check any such offer.

Anyone checked with his/her RM if the offer (LTF credit card for salary account) is still available?

My RM had confirmed this for Aug month, but now (2nd Sept) he is quoting some technical issue and saying he is unable to check any such offer.
For burgundy salary account.. Atlas LTF is being offered. Just applied for one yesterday (offline mode through RM).

heysac

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I had a priority salary account but then changed jobs. After getting message from Axis in March regarding no salary credited, I started transferring 3 lacs from my own account. Now, how do I upgrade to Burgundy ac?

satish0987

TF Ace
Went to 2 separate Axis bank branch by asking for Flipkart LTF credit card upon Salary account. they refused, only MyZone both have offered LTF upon salary account.

Company is in their tied up list and I am eligible for Prestige and Priority salary account 😅
Did u take myzone LTF bro?

One of my friend received neo card LTF directly to address without applying coz of salary account.. Already using that card

Any chance of asking Cust Care to close this LTF neo and give Flipkart LTF card😅

Patil007

TF Ace
Did u take myzone LTF bro?: Off course not, why to waste salary account on MyZone :D, MyZone they will offer LTF again with some offer, so don't loose bargaining power for MyZone.

One of my friend received neo card LTF directly to address without applying coz of salary account.. Already using that card: I have applied neo LTF via Axis website, let's see. MyZone LTF offer Axis will run again. I will apply that too later and close neo 🤪.

Any chance of asking Cust Care to close this LTF neo and give Flipkart LTF card😅: I had tried during MyZone closure, they refused, so closed MyZone that time.

no_name

TF Buzz
🛑TEAM-

1. For BURGUNDY SALARY ACCOUNT CUSTOMER More than 3️⃣lac Net Salary Credit In AXIS ACCOUNT we can give MAGNUS CREDIT CARD AS LIFE TIME FREE if it is Less than 3️⃣ lac we can give ATLAS CREDIT CARD

2. For PRIORITY SALARY ACCOUNT Customer We can Give SELECT CREDIT CARD Life Time Free.(LTF)

Conditions:
2. No Welcome Benefits.
4. OFFER ONLY FOR MAY MONTH Card should be logged before 31st of may and approved before 5th of May.

Is there any official communication regarding this offer? Something i can quote to credit card team who are literally clueless about this offer?

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
n
Is there any official communication regarding this offer? Something i can quote to credit card team who are literally clueless about this offer?
no...it can be availed only through offline channel when you apply through the agent's tab/mobile. For online/call centre - you wont be able to get it......nor you will be able to change the pricing by mailing to C'care once the card is issued.

vinaytsec

TF Buzz
🛑TEAM-

Conditions:
2. No Welcome Benefits.

Can you share contact pls ? I am thinking to apply for this