• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

List of LIFETIME FREE CREDIT CARDS (LTF)

Good points to note
That's why I did not upgrade my IDFC Select to Wealth bcoz it is completely killed now 🤣 🤣 :ROFLMAO:

Having a Chargeable card is better if we can get back the Annual Fee through it's benefits

Most of the LTF cards I hold are only for occasional offers.
IDFC wealth card at least gives BMS BOGO. Who will use Select card for BOGO which gives only 125 Rs discount.
IDFC wealth gave 1500 Rs eazydiner voucher recently but unfortunately I don't remember offer details.

Federal hates me some how. Only bank that says I don't meet eligibility criteria.
You don't need it at all.
I only used federal celesta for the free lounge access and recently visa tap and pay get Rs 300 Amazon shopping voucher on 3 x 300 tap and pay

Cards with unconditional LTF offer
ICICI:
Platinum/Coral Rupay/MMT(JF)/Apay
Axis: Neo VISA
Federal: CELESTA/IMPERIO/SIGNET (till July 21st)
One card - Currently Not Issuing
Kotak: league platinum/Myntra(through Myntra App-3 yrs LTF) - Currently Not issuing
SC: platinum Rewards
HSBC: Visa platinum
IDFC: wealth/select/classic/Millennia
AU: LIT/Altura/Altura+/+(swipe-Up cards)
BOB: additional virtual cards are LTF
Yes bank: Maxima/Rupay cc - u must have their core cc first to apply for this
Indusind: Eazydiner plat/Aura Edge/Rupay platinum/Legend
RBL: Duet
IDBI/PNB/UBI/CANARA/BOI/INDIAN BANK: There r some cards issued by these Banks but I Don't know the names of the cards

There are some conditional LTF offers Too
AU ixigo cc
HDFC Swiggy cc
Axis Myzone/Neo rupay - for a limited time
ICICI cards - most people r getting LTF upgrade offers if u have Apay cc or ICICI Core cc/ Alumni offer for specific colleges
HDFC C2C LTF cards for corporate salaried emp
BOB - They occasionally provide LTF offers on their EASY/SELECT/PREMIER Cards
PNB - use their cards at least once in a quarter then the card will be not chargeable
Indusind Pinnacle - only for NTB customers (Spend 50k in first 3 mons and avoid 5k JF )

U can get some other cards as LTF if u get pre approved or u can negotiate with the retention team of that particular card issuer.

Guys.... Correct the above data if u find any mistakes :)
How to get HDFC C2C LTF.
I have Hdfc millennia as LTF
Need HDFC swiggy as LTF

Eye opener for all the PAID card holders....I have only LTF CC's and my average return is 8.5% on LTF credit cards which is more than 2.5 times of infinia. How? Let me explain

For my each and every purchase, i find offer between 5% to 10% on one of my LTF CC collection so my average return is 7.5% + 1% reward on LTF card = 8.5% return on all spends without worrying about annual fees or annual spend criterion.

Eye opener for all the PAID card holders....I have only LTF CC's and my average return is 8.5% on LTF credit cards which is more than 2.5 times of infinia. How? Let me explain

For my each and every purchase, i find offer between 5% to 10% on one of my LTF CC collection so my average return is 7.5% + 1% reward on LTF card = 8.5% return on all spends without worrying about annual fees or annual spend criterion.
But these are discount offers given to all cards of that particular Bank like ICICI, SBI, HDFC, etc

But these are discount offers given to all cards of that particular Bank like ICICI, SBI, HDFC, etc
If you have to spend 10 lakh p.a. you have two options
1. Spend on paid Infinia and get 3.33% return and may find offer on HDFC some times and return may be 5%
2. Distribute across cards to get offer of 5% to 10% thus average return of 8.5%

Choice is yours

If you have to spend 10 lakh p.a. you have two options
1. Spend on paid Infinia and get 3.33% return and may find offer on HDFC some times and return may be 5%
2. Distribute across cards to get offer of 5% to 10% thus average return of 8.5%

Choice is yours
But if these cards are not cashback cards, and the reward points have validity, then there may be issue in redeeming the reward points of all the cards

But if these cards are not cashback cards, and the reward points have validity, then there may be issue in redeeming the reward points of all the cards
I make a point to redeem the points every 9 months as some of my cards have points validity of 1 year....Exmple, From kotak points, i recharge mobile of my family members...In Amazon pay i get amazon pay balance so i keep utilizing the points regularly

Will you be kind enough to disclose your list of LTF CC s and how you are achieving 8% with these cards?

Back