• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

List of RuPay Cards for Rupay Lounge Access - Delhi Airport

Apparently lounge pos is not checking any spend criteria or something
But without meeting the spend criteria your lounge access will not unlock. So, Lounge POS doesn't have to check the spending criteria.
Isn't it spend based?
yes
Spending 35k just for 1 lounge access is not worth in my opinion
it is better to use DC/other CC than spending 35K on coral.
At first, at 2000 points there was Amazon 500 GV as soon as I reached the 2000 mark they removed the 500 GV, and now it is 4000 points. I stopped using the card after that. Now I only use Sapphiro for instant discount offers and BMS.

But without meeting the spend criteria your lounge access will not unlock. So, Lounge POS doesn't have to check the spending criteria.

yes

it is better to use DC/other CC than spending 35K on coral.
At first, at 2000 points there was Amazon 500 GV as soon as I reached the 2000 mark they removed the 500 GV, and now it is 4000 points. I stopped using the card after that. Now I only use Sapphiro for instant discount offers and BMS.
The point is, you can't use DC in this lounge. There are only a few cards in this list like HDFC Regalia, Infinity Neu, Federal, PNB, and a few SBI cards with no spending criteria.
Apparently lounge pos is not checking any spend criteria or something
POS can't check spend criteria are met or not. It will simply decline. There are instances where the card got accepted and later charged 850 Rs for lounge access after 90-120 days.

The point is, you can't use DC in this lounge. There are only a few cards in this list like HDFC Regalia, Infinity Neu, Federal, PNB, and a few SBI cards with no spending criteria.

POS can't check spend criteria are met or not. It will simply decline. There are instances where the card got accepted and later charged 850 Rs for lounge access after 90-120 days.

Simply decline is better than the charges appearing on credit card when you might have forgotten about it.

Does ICICI issue sapphiro on rupay? Also does Federal bank issue celesta on rupay network ? I haven't heard about it before. Neither can I find any information on internet about these cards on rupay variants.

Bhai ..... There are a lot of Rupay credit cards that do not have lounge access.

Jab lounge access hai hi nahi toh usko count hi kyu kar rahe ho..
Bhai Aap hi toh generic statement de rahe ho. Some people still think ki RuPay card hai accept ho jaega. Last visit par I saw so many people coming with their Debit Cards and getting rejected. Awareness nahi hai logo main.

Back