• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

List of RuPay Cards for Rupay Lounge Access - Delhi Airport

This article is dated 2022. Still I have confirmed many times from ICICI that sapphiro is not available on rupay. Same goes for Federal Bank celesta. If anyone has seen them, please let all of us know.
Someone in this forum spoke about ICICI Sapphiro RuPay, so I added it. Thanks for the info, I will change it.

Someone in this forum spoke about ICICI Sapphiro RuPay, so I added it. Thanks for the info, I will change it.
Also, I could not find any reference to Federal bank celesta and imperio on rupay. I can only see that signet is available on rupay as of now. You can modify the list once you confirm the same.

Also, I could not find any reference to Federal bank celesta and imperio on rupay. I can only see that signet is available on rupay as of now. You can modify the list once you confirm the same.
I

I got bob premier LTF thinking of it as higher variant than select but it's other way around?
Rupay Signet and Rupay Wave ..... 2 rupay credit cards by Federal Bank. No other variant.

Back