• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Longue access

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
On my credit card only my First and last name mention, middle name not mention, can i facing any issue while go to access the longue using credit card.

On my credit card only my First and last name mention, middle name not mention, can i facing any issue while go to access the longue using credit card.
As @cmg mentioned, this won't be a problem.
At any lounge, they will ask you to validate the card has lounge privilege by a transaction where you have to enter your PIN at the POS machine using your card - so this is absolutely not a problem.

As @cmg mentioned, this won't be a problem.
At any lounge, they will ask you to validate the card has lounge privilege by a transaction where you have to enter your PIN at the POS machine using your card - so this is absolutely not a problem.
Do they not check whether it is his own card or any friends card?

If there's a reasonable match they should show you. Actually I believe they don't care, as long as the card works. I have taken friends, family etc with my cards, and nobody has checked, though I've always been present. Not tried solo with a different card though.

Do they not check whether it is his own card or any friends card?
Yeah, but in this case his name is there on the card (with just middle name missing) which can be matched against the boarding pass - and he is authenticating himself with the card PIN, so that's a very good verification right.
In practice, as @cardpunter said, I have taken friend and family with me as well. As long as the card owner is present it works in Indian lounges.

Back