• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Coral RuPay Railway Longue Access

I did not try Sealdah for other lounges in south breakfast unlimited juice, milk/coffee/tea, fruits cereal, 5-6 tiffin items, sandwich, sweet..etc ticket is compulsory with ID proof or else bank won't pay them

I did not try Sealdah for other lounges in south breakfast unlimited juice, milk/coffee/tea, fruits cereal, 5-6 tiffin items, sandwich, sweet..etc ticket is compulsory with ID proof or else bank won't pay them
It's a completely different story for Sealdah. There is no buffet. Just fixed thali and tea/coffee.

Also, no PNR and id proof is asked even. Just swipe and have meal. That's it.

Same is not true for delhi, ahmedabad or other railway lounges.

Can't we complain in dreamfolks ?
I have checked the actual prices of a railway lounge access,it's over 500.
The things they are providing in Sealdah is too less

Do they check any PNR, ID Card and Name in the Card vs the actual person?
No checking. Just swipe your card and enter. The name on the card doesn't matter. Also, you can take guests if you have IDFC cards.
Is the food unlimited (like airport) or, fixed 1X Tea / Coffee + 1X Thali?
No unlimited food. Only once recently the quality and quantity of food has downgraded.

Can't we complain in dreamfolks ?
I have checked the actual prices of a railway lounge access,it's over 500.
The things they are providing in Sealdah is too less
The lounges I went is 179+GST an hour for sofa it has unlimited buffet. The pod cost is high 750+GST for 3hrs. Dream folks is an aggregator it can't have control over lounge prices. Maybe people were wasting food or misusing the lounge so they removed buffet at Sealdah.

The lounges I went is 179+GST an hour for sofa it has unlimited buffet. The pod cost is high 750+GST for 3hrs. Dream folks is an aggregator it can't have control over lounge prices. Maybe people were wasting food or misusing the lounge so they removed buffet at Sealdah.
In Sealdah Buffet was never an option. From the beginning, it is the same complementary 1 vegetarian/non-vegetarian meal with either tea or coffee.
Also, have ala carte menu which is chargeable.

Hi bro,I just made a complaint in Dreamfolks regarding Sealdah railway lounge. They are asking for date,time and last 4 digit to verify.
I think if 8-10 people make such complaint,they will take some steps to improve the quality.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-25-18-21-14-92_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.webp
    Screenshot_2024-09-25-18-21-14-92_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.webp
    97.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hi bro,I just made a complaint in Dreamfolks regarding Sealdah railway lounge. They are asking for date,time and last 4 digit to verify.
I think if 8-10 people make such complaint,I think they will take some steps to improve the quality.
I'll surely give feedback to dreamfolks. Can you share the sample email body what you wrote? I'll modify and send that.

Email: helpdesk@dreamfolks.in

I think best solution will be if anyone opens thread about this topic and urge everyone (near kolkata) to email
If 15/20 people send them email, they will surely take action.
They looked very cooperative in email
What 150? It is not worth even ₹100.

For a change, once I ordered egg thali, I expected 2 eggs (because egg thali that we get in trains have 2 eggs) instead got one.

Not only Sealdah, but Ahmedabad station food was bad too. It was so unhygienic by the looks of it that next time I refused meal and had only tea.

What 150? It is not worth even ₹100.

For a change, once I ordered egg thali, I expected 2 eggs (because egg thali that we get in trains have 2 eggs) instead got one.

Not only Sealdah, but Ahmedabad station food was bad too. It was so unhygienic by the looks of it that next time I refused meal and had only tea.
I will open a threat tomorrow,tag everyone you know. We need 20-25 email

Back