• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Loot - You will regret it if you don't open this post (Biggest Credit Card bill Payment Loot) - ⚠️ your money will get Stuck

4.5 days and highway delight has not returned my money to my Amazon pay wallet.
They don't have even 102.15 to repay.

Now on phone, they said it was refunded on 28 August.
I asked for proof, I'm still waiting for proof.
You do realize that processing refund takes time right, and that the time is taken by the bank or wallet in this case?

What about delayed ANQ refunds?
How many of these apps delayed refund for more than 7 days and even defaulted in some cases?
I'm not aware of the ANQ case. But I myself received refund for other transactions that I did.

Only amazon pay is pending. So makes sense that amazon pay is taking time to process the refund and it's not the app probably.

4.5 days and highway delight has not returned my money to my Amazon pay wallet.

Now on phone, they said that the refund was initiated on 28 August, but it is not yet fulfilled, and it will happen automatically on 3rd September, with no manual intervention
Login your razorpay account and check refund initiated or not.

I hope you realise that so many failures is not normal for any payment app.
also there is a reason why they have stopped (or more likely were FORCED to stop) accepting payment by credit card or Amazon pay
Razorpay account kaise banana hai?
Login via OTP by selecting customer

My transaction also shows as failed, but I didn't receive an email from amazon stating that refund has been initiated.

Here one person got refund.

Yesterday, he raise dispute with razorpay for refund not received failed transactions and just now he told received the refund.

IMG20240831171555.webp

He told - Update - received all my failed transaction refund from razorpay including charges -

Screenshot20240901171207.webp

What a fun and adventurous topic these are to look at. People see new app -> Army Attacks -> Most lose their ammunition -> Blast App and repeat. :ROFLMAO:

A great person said, "Risk Hai toh Ishq(reward) Hai" but it doesn't mean you keep running behind every new app. Someday a single app will take whatever you earned with many. Us din RBI, NPCI, Bank nahi bachaney aayenge aur kehenge- Yatri apne samaan ki suraksha khud karein, hamari zimmewari nahi hai.

Alexander came empty handed and left the world empty handed like others but kept cashback secret to himself and died without telling mystery. :money-with-wings: Hindi translation: Sikander ne apne cashback ke rahsaya marney tak ujagar nahi kiye thay aur jaatein waqt uska account khaali tha.

Thanks. Have raised dispute on Razorpay website as well.
On the day of transaction (27th August) I sent them an email ( support@razorpay) that remains unanswered till date.
Let's see if raising dispute on website leads to some solution.

Thanks. Have raised dispute on Razorpay website as well.
On the day of transaction (27th August) I sent them an email ( support@razorpay) that remains unanswered till date.
Let's see if raising dispute on website leads to some solution.
bhai hamara to fir bhi 100 rs ka refund h. aapka toh 5000 atka hua h. neend kaise aati h raat m? 🥹🥹

Back