• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Lost like 4k because there is no refund for yatra vouchers

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I already know very well in case of cancellation there is no refund on yatra vouchers. So i only buy voucher when i'm 100% sure i can make the trip and in this case bus tickets. But unfortunately a relative passed away and i can't make the trip. Sucks to loose 4k. It is what it is.

Feels like shouldn't buy into vouchers that has a terrible system for the sake of reward points. Lesson learnt!

I already know very well in case of cancellation there is no refund on yatra vouchers. So i only buy voucher when i'm 100% sure i can make the trip and in this case bus tickets. But unfortunately a relative passed away and i can't make the trip. Sucks to loose 4k. It is what it is.

Feels like shouldn't buy into vouchers that has a terrible system for the sake of reward points. Lesson learnt!
It is better to buy MMT flight vouchers from ASV which would give you 5x + 9% discount. Better than traveledge.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Also this kind of policies are fairly common regardless of the payment method, I wouldn't single out just this.

It is better to buy MMT flight vouchers from ASV which would give you 5x + 9% discount. Better than traveledge.
Can we buy vouchers on Amazon using Amazon shopping voucher (Or we have to use Amazon pay balance )

Also I don't see this 9%off on mmt voucher on Amazon. Care to share more details please.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Also this kind of policies are fairly common regardless of the payment method, I wouldn't single out just this.
Look at amazon, bb, zomato, uber. they all have a good integrated system that handles refunds well. This is a very bad voucher, u can never be 100% sure u can make the trip hence posted.

Back