• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lounge access in HDFC Millennia Credit Card

SpaceBar

TF Select
I have checked today the benifits of Millennia credit card in HDFC website both the Visa and Diners Club variant. In both of the cases there is no mention of access of airport lounges. I am aware that lounge access is spend based now a days for HDFC, but do they totally removed it?
If they remove, which variant is good to apply for? Visa or Diners Club. I don't have any Diners Club credit card. Is there any benefits over the Visa?
Asking for suggestions.

I have checked today the benifits of Millennia credit card in HDFC website both the Visa and Diners Club variant. In both of the cases there is no mention of access of airport lounges. I am aware that lounge access is spend based now a days for HDFC, but do they totally removed it?
If they remove, which variant is good to apply for? Visa or Diners Club. I don't have any Diners Club credit card. Is there any benefits over the Visa?
Asking for suggestions.
Not removed but if you spend 1 lakh in a quarter, then you can either claim 1,000 cashback as vouchers or 1 lounge voucher. This is what I knew. Hope this helps.

I think it doesn't even matter though. Upon using quarterly 1 Lac per quarter if anyone get 1000 amazon pay voucher, no one will go for the lounge access.

Diners club accessibility is low. But does millennia diners club will give higher probability to get diner club black metal at later time?

Diners club accessibility is low. But does millennia diners club will give higher probability to get diner club black metal at later time?
As far as upgrade is concerned, it's the card varient not the network that matters, and of course credit limit and spends afterwards
my suggestion would be to take visa network for most acceptability

Back