• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lounge access on Credit Cards (Domestic)

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I can confirm, the policy is in effect for IDFC at least. I can see the number of available lounge has come down to 0 for me in DF app…

It is also saying that I haven’t met the 20k spend criteria to avail lounge access!!!

However, I believe your point is correct for ICICI

Probably they are only saying about the criteria but haven’t actually implemented that in the system!!!

Though I spent 5k in the last quarter… but my friend can also see all the lounge access are still there and he didn’t spend a single penny in the last quarter
Great then, I was planning to use spa this month and reached the milestone on last 2 days of the month 😅.

For idfc, do you have wealth or select?

Also, for idfc, did u meet the old criterion of 5k? Or not even that? When it was 5k, it used to work without 5k spends only for wealth. And I didn't use to get email also. Now, I am getting mail, so, I think now for 20k, they have enforced it.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Great then, I was planning to use spa this month and reached the milestone on last 2 days of the month 😅.

For idfc, do you have wealth or select?

Also, for idfc, did u meet the old criterion of 5k? Or not even that? When it was 5k, it used to work without 5k spends only for wealth. And I didn't use to get email also. Now, I am getting mail, so, I think now for 20k, they have enforced it.
I have wealth… in past, I accessed lounge without meeting the lounge criteria

However, this time I spent over 5k but below 20k and lounge access is not available

drsel

TF Legend
I have wealth… in past, I accessed lounge without meeting the lounge criteria

However, this time I spent over 5k but below 20k and lounge access is not available
So there is no point in having IDFC Select or Wealth because we need to spend 20000 for even a single spa or single domestic lounge or single International lounge, any one.

But you get 15% discount at the duty Free shop at some international airports in India

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So there is no point in having IDFC Select or Wealth because we need to spend 20000 for even a single spa or single domestic lounge or single International lounge, any one.

But you get 15% discount at the duty Free shop at some international airports in India
I think 20k spend will unlock all the available lounge access for you, and not just one

Like 4 per quarter for wealth

Prime Carlsen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Please phone ICICI customer care find out if the 5000 spend requirement in the previous quarter is for domestic lounge or International lounge or domestic spa or for any one of them

That is a disappointing and very hit or miss experience. I called today for some other reason and also asked to check if my lounge criteria of sapphiro is met for next quarter. The guy put me on hold on 10 minutes, then apologized for long wait and said I need to spend 35k to qualify.

Most don't even know the basic conditions and difference among cards. These questions here will blow their mind.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
That is a disappointing and very hit or miss experience. I called today for some other reason and also asked to check if my lounge criteria of sapphiro is met for next quarter. The guy put me on hold on 10 minutes, then apologized for long wait and said I need to spend 35k to qualify.

Most don't even know the basic conditions and difference among cards. These questions here will blow their mind.
Don’t expect much from them bro!!!

They are just useless group of bots!!! I had lot of bad experiences with them… and they don’t even care for what the customer wants to know

I got incorrect response even from the PNO mailbox!!!

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Anyone in this group with Rubyx or sapphiro Card having not spent more than 5k in the last quarter?

He/she can check DF app and we can get the confirmation easily!!!

helloworld

TF Legend
However, I believe your point is correct for ICICI

Probably they are only saying about the criteria but haven’t actually implemented that in the system!!!

Though I spent 5k in the last quarter… but my friend can also see all the lounge access are still there and he didn’t spend a single penny in the last quarter

not sure in ICICI but in Ultimate card, it actually allows the lounge but waiver can only be provided if previous month spends 20k.

1715355877789.png

Its like fuel transaction where surcharge waived based on amount and limits.

I heard similar thing with ICICI (never utilized on this bank), so do double check and don't rely entirely on DF or like those apps. A statement can have extra charges.

helloworld

TF Legend
Anyone in this group with Rubyx or sapphiro Card having not spent more than 5k in the last quarter?

He/she can check DF app and we can get the confirmation easily!!!

btw, I checked now. Did they silently removed this requirement from website? Not finding anywhere now about 5k limit.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
not sure in ICICI but in Ultimate card, it actually allows the lounge but waiver can only be provided if previous month spends 20k.

1715355877789.png

I heard similar thing with ICICI (never utilized on this bank), so do double check and don't rely entirely on DF or like those apps. A statement can have extra charges.
Priority pass works differently. It is charged 3-6 months later. For domestic lounge, credit card is charged upfront. You will be able to see it while entering pin in pos. And dreamfolks reflect actual data.

helloworld

TF Legend
. .

Ok. I usually see here, its not there anymore. Good to know its there somewhere.

drsel

TF Legend

1715355877789.png

But the basic Stanchart Ease my trip cc gives 2 international lounge access without any spend requirement

helloworld

TF Legend
Proves no spend requirement on ICICI SAPPHIRO for two international Lounge and 2 domestic spa access

this doesn't mentioned anything. nothing is certain until we utilize that option, IMO.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.