• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro Card

keerthirahul123

TF Select
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello Friends,

2 weeks back I received a call from corporate RM and she offered me LTF Sapphiro CC. She just asked me to send my home address and the card would be delivered. I pinged her the details nd in 2 days she called me to say that I would be getting 13 laks limit on the sapphiro. I said ok and today it started showing in the imobile app and looks like it shares the limit with my existing APAY card of 20 laks limit.

is this correct or am I missing something?

PS: No credit check was done for this card and indeed nothing hit cibil or experian.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@SSV should we take LTF Offer Rubyx or wait for LTF Sapphiro. What are the chances of getting LTF offer again if we skip?

I have only HL(65L), Credit Cards (Apay, Platinum, Coral Rupay) and No account.
Please take Ruby LTF.. we will cross the bridge when Sapphiro arrives..

keerthirahul123

TF Select
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Guys...
Good news... everything went according to the plan .. It only took 2 days since I transferred my money into ICICI WM account...

Got the Sapphiro Amex / MC Dual variant LTF with the 50L TRV , just now..
Good thing is I got my CL increased to 15L from 7.7L .. this will be good news for my future EMeralde PVC LTF / EPM paid..

Another one bite the dust.. Moving onto the next one...

1718811084015.png
1718811169083.png
Congrats... Another one down... Hoping another 9 more to go :p

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am juggling my funds sometime next month ,
decided to park 50L for 2 days with ICICI nd getting Sapphiro LTF ...
20L already there in ICICI , 30Lwill find a temporary home in ICIC for 2 days , before they moved in to other investments..

They didn't budge..
Le me get this Spahhiro LTF first and then my aim would be to get Emerlade PVC LTf or EPM in the next year...

I actually prefer emeralde pvc ltf than epm

And what does trigger limit enhancement?
The above 50 L TRV for 2 days