• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro Card

keerthirahul123

TF Premier
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello Friends,

2 weeks back I received a call from corporate RM and she offered me LTF Sapphiro CC. She just asked me to send my home address and the card would be delivered. I pinged her the details nd in 2 days she called me to say that I would be getting 13 laks limit on the sapphiro. I said ok and today it started showing in the imobile app and looks like it shares the limit with my existing APAY card of 20 laks limit.

is this correct or am I missing something?

PS: No credit check was done for this card and indeed nothing hit cibil or experian.

Hello Friends,

2 weeks back I received a call from corporate RM and she offered me LTF Sapphiro CC. She just asked me to send my home address and the card would be delivered. I pinged her the details nd in 2 days she called me to say that I would be getting 13 laks limit on the sapphiro. I said ok and today it started showing in the imobile app and looks like it shares the limit with my existing APAY card of 20 laks limit.

PS: No credit check was done for this card and indeed nothing hit cibil or experian.
Yes it is shared and congratulations on your LTF sapphiro.

Wish someone from my icici branch can offer me LTF sapphiro lol.

Why dont you contact RM and try some tricks..
My company has a corporate relationship with ICICI, however I don't know who the RM is or what. I just have a silver salary account since 2 years, no benefits related to cards, I have Apay and Coral and that coral isn't even LTF and they charge me 500. My salary now is 2Lpm was around 80K when I opened the account and I don't know how to even start improving this situation. Now I am wondering if I should just shift to HDFC

I am juggling my funds sometime next month ,
decided to park 50L for 2 days with ICICI nd getting Sapphiro LTF ...
20L already there in ICICI , 30Lwill find a temporary home in ICIC for 2 days , before they moved in to other investments..

They didn't budge..
Le me get this Spahhiro LTF first and then my aim would be to get Emerlade PVC LTf or EPM in the next year...

I actually prefer emeralde pvc ltf than epm

Last edited:
Hello Friends,

Can you DM me the contact number of that corporate RM pls if you don't mind in sharing

Reactions: SSV
My company has a corporate relationship with ICICI, however I don't know who the RM is or what. I just have a silver salary account since 2 years, no benefits related to cards, I have Apay and Coral and that coral isn't even LTF and they charge me 500. My salary now is 2Lpm was around 80K when I opened the account and I don't know how to even start improving this situation. Now I am wondering if I should just shift to HDFC
In 2 yrs how come you salary has reached from 80K to 2L pm 🥹

Reactions: SSV
20L already there in ICICI , 30Lwill find a temporary home in ICIC for 2 days , before they moved in to other investments..

They didn't budge..
Le me get this Spahhiro LTF first and then my aim would be to get Emerlade PVC LTf or EPM in the next year...

Emerald PVC or Metal, they are giving to people randomly who see the offer in iMobile. People with very minimal NRV sometimes are seeing emerald as LTF. I asked as well and she quoted 2cr.

Emerald PVC or Metal, they are giving to people randomly who see the offer in iMobile. People with very minimal NRV sometimes are seeing emerald as LTF. I asked as well and she quoted 2cr.
Yes that is why, I will break the loop by first getting Sapphiro LTF..
I wont do 2Cr for EPVC LTF...
I will try different tricks once I get Sapphiro next month

Hello Friends,

PS: No credit check was done for this card and indeed nothing hit cibil or Experian.
are you working in some hotshot company where RM calling by themselves and offering LTF sapphiro card :ROFLMAO:

They didn't budge..

What kind of account do you have wealth management one or a standard savings?

Back