• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF SBI Aurum Credit Card for IIM A,B,C

hemanthgkl1

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Considering a lot more buzz around SBI Aurum credit card for IIM associates, got the below details:

The LTF offer is available only for current students of IIM A,B,C.

Process is completely offline and one can get the card by visiting the SBI branch located in the respective institutes.

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Considering a lot more buzz around SBI Aurum credit card for IIM associates, got the below details:

The LTF offer is available only for current students of IIM A,B,C.

Process is completely offline and one can get the card by visiting the SBI branch located in the respective institutes.
What about alumnus? Is it still valid for them?

Greencheese

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
They are also taking one quarter to deliver the dreamfolks card ! After three requests and 1 month later they are yet to dispatch the card !
I asked for a physical dreamfolks card last Friday, it got delivered today. I honestly don't know why you are facing such a long delay.

Personally, I have been using SBI cards for more than 16 years, and, except for the relatively low limit, I have never had reason to complain.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I asked for a physical dreamfolks card last Friday, it got delivered today. I honestly don't know why you are facing such a long delay.

Personally, I have been using SBI cards for more than 16 years, and, except for the relatively low limit, I have never had reason to complain.
I do not know myself. All I hear is the team is "trying" to get it dispatched.

The aurum card delivery itself took 3 weeks & multiple calls to the uarm helpline to finally get the card. That too when it was delivered I did not receive any notification or tracking status.

The dreamfolks card is still not dispatched at the time of writing this post. I have literally given up hope & plan to use the app to generate the QR code whenever I'll use the dreamfolks services.