• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus : First Month Milestone

mandeep489

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Just want to check if the spends done in the first month of the card will be counted for the 1L Milestone or not?
Have been hearing conflicting reviews of the same.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Note : apply for the Magnus after 15th of month, so it can be approved by the month end and u can start using from 1st. NO wasted of days.
considering 7-10 days to get card in hand after application.
How long do you think this 25k bonus points offer going to stay?

I am thinking to take it purely because of that.

11800 charges and 10k tata cliq voucher, normally tata cliq gives 15% discount. So, overall price for card comes to 3300. Any chances of LTF or even FYF for Burgundy customers?

And just one month milestone completion is enough to recover more than this. I did more than 1L twice in last 6 months on my privilege card. So if I had done those transactions here, I would have profit of about 8K already.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How long do you think this 25k bonus points offer going to stay?

I am thinking to take it purely because of that.

11800 charges and 10k tata cliq voucher, normally tata cliq gives 15% discount. So, overall price for card comes to 3300. Any chances of LTF or even FYF for Burgundy customers?

And just one month milestone completion is enough to recover more than this. I did more than 1L twice in last 6 months on my privilege card. So if I had done those transactions here, I would have profit of about 8K already.
Don't know when it last. may be 3-4 months or some restrictions in the future based on user usage/exploitation.
NO LTF/FYF in any case.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Don't know when it last. may be 3-4 months or some restrictions in the future based on user usage/exploitation.
NO LTF/FYF in any case.
Hmm, then I will probably ignore.

Any idea @TechnoFino on the 25K bonus points? Will it stay for at least an year or u see it going soon.

Now a days they have added the miles conversions also, so that will make this 6.2% further multiplied by 2-4 times. So that increases the chances of bonus points removal.

I am not much interested in those miles partners, as most of them are either international or have too few domestic routes.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hmm, then I will probably ignore.

Any idea @TechnoFino on the 25K bonus points? Will it stay for at least an year or u see it going soon.

Now a days they have added the miles conversions also, so that will make this 6.2% further multiplied by 2-4 times. So that increases the chances of bonus points removal.

I am not much interested in those miles partners, as most of them are either international or have too few domestic routes.
You should be able to recover the card fees with 2 months of 1L milestone spending. If the card gets devalued later on, you always have the option to close the card before its anniversary.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
You should be able to recover the card fees with 2 months of 1L milestone spending. If the card gets devalued later on, you always have the option to close the card before its anniversary.
Yeah, but I am not sure if I will reach 1L in next 2 months. If it stays for 6+ months, then definitely I will cross 1L at least twice.

I have one mobile purchase in queue that i was planning to take this month, but now I will probably have to postpone to next month, as magnus milestone will start from next month only.

Op10t had 5k instant discount 2k emi discount and 5x edge rewards via grab deals. This offer is only till September 30th. Will have to wait for some diwali sale otherwise.

Or another one, iqoo9t, but don't have any bank discount. So, it will be about 10k costlier than op10t.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yeah, but I am not sure if I will reach 1L in next 2 months. If it stays for 6+ months, then definitely I will cross 1L at least twice.

I have one mobile purchase in queue that i was planning to take this month, but now I will probably have to postpone to next month, as magnus milestone will start from next month only.

Op10t had 5k instant discount 2k emi discount and 5x edge rewards via grab deals. This offer is only till September 30th. Will have to wait for some diwali sale otherwise.

Or another one, iqoo9t, but don't have any bank discount. So, it will be about 10k costlier than op10t.
You do also get a 10k Tata Cliq voucher, which can come in handy for your kind of purchases. So fees would become negligible anyways, even without the milestone spending.

bhsiddharth

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got instant card number today. The card might be delivered after 1st December though. When does the milestone benefit start?
If your card is generated already, then you are eligible for December month milestone.
You are eligible for 1L milestone from month = first card generated expiry date + 1 month

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi, what is the best way to apply for Axis Magnus? Online or through Branch?
Do you have an existing relationship with axis bank? If you have a credit card from axis bank, what is the credit limit on that card?

It's better to apply offline. You will get the same credit limit as the card you submitted for c2c application(a 4-5L card required).