• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus Gyftr transaction getting failed

Vickymaster1010

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dear Team

Whenever i try to buy a gift voucher from gyftr , and try to use my axis card the transcation is getting failed please assist anyone facing same issue?

Vickymaster1010

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
yes but currently the issue with me is transaction is getting filled as soon as i enter card details, it does not go to even otp page please assist if someone faced a similar issue

ramsharma

TF Buzz
I am also facing the same issue. As soon as I enter my card details and click submit, I get the next page saying "Transaction failed". My Axis Magnus card is one week old. Please help.

Last edited:

hj2608

TF Neo
got 2 new magnus cards, same issue on both after multiple attempts. The gyftr customer support team claims they are getting many such complaints and are unable to assess why so. I hope we get a solution soon!

Sree

TF Buzz
I am also facing similar issue since yesterday . Raised a ticket i

yes but currently the issue with me is transaction is getting filled as soon as i enter card details, it does not go to even otp page please assist if someone faced a similar issue
I did face the same issue. I waited for 12 hours then it worked. I am not sure why it happens. It is really unpredictable whether the page will go to OTP or not. I raised the complaint. Let's see of they can resolve it.